Trust On You

" Thanks for coming , I was not sure you would ..."

              " cut the crap , why you begged to meet me ? See I'm not interested listening you whole day . Only ten minutes , come to point fast . " she sharply told her switching off her phone as her husband keep calling and messaging her aka threatening her as she came to meet his ex alone .

               Kaira didn't like her tone but gulped the insult , it's not time to think about her pride , she needs to save Zoya... that's why she is here . She already tried to reach her ex , presently Zoya's husband but he not picking up her call . So she had no choice but called Zoya .  Kaira is glad that Zoya did come to meet her .. this can save both , he not needed here ..

            " here see those " Kaira gave an envelope to Zoya, looking broken and ashamed. 

                 Zoya looked at kaira' s hand , it's already giving her bad feeling . She doesn't want to take it , doesn't want to see what is inside ... why these things happen with her ? She blinked back to hide her fear and took it , it's second time she opening something like this .

               First time she did it when her long time boyfriend cheated on her . That time her friends went behind her back and took few pictures of him with a model . Her fingers shake a littel , she doesn't want to face that again . Years ago  somehow she managed to gather herself together , she not sure what she will do if her trust break again .

                     She opened it and took out few pictures, her inner fear come true . Past repeated again,  that time it was her boyfriend this time her husband , whom she loves a lot . She saw black before her eyes , ' you can't pass out now , get a grip girl ... you can't be weak ' she took long breath and gluped water in one go . She looked pictures again .. very cosy ones her husband lying together on bed with Kaira ...

                 " I know how hard for a wife to see husband like this, I'm sorry Zoya...so sorry you have to see all this ... but I'm helpless..i.. " Kaira chocked at her words ..... couldn't say more and hide her face with hands , crying bitterly . Zoya picked up a tissue paper and gave it to her .. " Thank you " she took it trying to give small smile .. but failing badly , Zoya can see she is in pain .

               " when this happened ? " Zoya asked after sometime .

              " 2 weeks back at jaswal party ..."

                 " Goa " She confirmed it as , her husband went to goa weeks back .

                     " yes there . We met their after years , you know na we had past " Zoya nodded... of course she knew , she knew about his all  deeds but isn't all Past ? ..  She is his present and future that's what he told her at their first night .

                    " we both happy to see each other after long , then don't know kya hua... we were so drunk , was not in sense and all this happened .." Kaira said last part closing eyes ... totally ashamed of that incident . She can't believe she involved with her ex .

                 " a drunken mistake " Zoya smiled bitterly,  that's what her ex told her when his truth was out before her .

              " ya .. but we "

                 " What do you want now ? " Zoya came on point making Kaira shocked . " my husband cheated on me ok I believe that Now what , kya chateho tum ?( What do you want ? ) What's the purpose of calling me here ?  "

                 Kaira taken aback at Zoya's flat tone .  She saw many incident like this , her own colleagues faced it and they were devasted after learning about their partner's real face , here Zoya so different . How she managing herself together after such big cheat ? ' Zoya really something else '  She never saw someone so cold , emotionless . There is not even small tears in her eyes . She still in full grace , looking at her keenly not a bit of sadness ... she still that Mrs Zoya Hooda whom people talk highly about ....

                 ' so its true nothing can break her , not even misdeed of her husband .. so naive yet pure .. but im sorry Zoya , life is not fair ... you trusted a wrong person . you don't deserve to suffer in this relation . We have to face the truth  ' she thought.