Part 4

That Night

       Kaira looked around the party . All busy with themselves or with their partners and she standing alone ... no friend , no lover or well wisher . Her eyes drawn to small crowed , there standing Loma... new sensation of fashion world . Even she was show stopper of today's fashion event .

          She looked at her from head to toe . From any side she didn't  find her more sexy than her , or more deserving . She should be there in her place ... center of everyone ... pampering her,  giving her attention ,love and envy her ..like she doing standing far . This fashion world is very strange place . Nothing is permanent till you make a strong position . She thought she was getting there, where no one can touch her but she was so wrong . From now where Loma came and took  the limelight which could took her top . She was about to lead all these show but now seeing designer's love on Loma , she sure she not getting any .

              She going to be out of light again . Yes again first time she got it because she was with her billionaire boyfriend but after breaking up it went away within blink of eye .. Now again she in same position ... or getting there where she will be ignored again .... another failed model this thought brought tears in her eyes ..she blinked those back .

                She tried her best to keep her position but her Designer Anthony too stubborn to come under her wings ... ' not all time seduction work , one need to be talented ' that what he told her on her face . That was not less than a tight slap . Not just that ,it was even insult of her womanhood Too . She gluped her drink in one go and was about to leave party , when her eyes fall on her pretty EX . Same handsome face , same attitude and auro around him, hard to forget this man ... her short time boyfriend Aditya Hooda ... This man should be banned to come in public with that gorgeous face . She couldn't take her eyes off ... They were not serious just casually dating ... still she thought she will manage to trap him in her sugar coated words ... but Aditya was too smart of that so eventually they broke up... but still it's  hurt her a lot . Not because she loved him or anything because she already loved the name Hooda and the power which come with him . She saw him engrossed with few people and out of nowhere a plan came in her mind , she smirked...

                       She looked at Loma ' I will reach higher than you , it's my promise ' with this promise she went away with her plan . First drugged Aditya  and somehow reach his room . But problem arised when he refused to go with her . He called for waiter and went with his support.  Kaira felt like killing someone , even when Aditya not in full sense ...not ready to touch her ! How could she take it . After few minutes she followed his room and to her luck she saw mistakenly waiter didn't close the door fully . Fate was always cruel to her but for first time she felt fate not aganist her .... and then she went inside to do her job . Taking pictures was not hard task , within few minutes she done with it and came out .

                        " Spill it "

                   Zoya's voice made her come out of past . She still not ready to accept her mistake . She still not believing Zoya actually managed to catch her lies . And admitting to them will be dead end of everything.  It's right that a girl can easily guess another girl's intention be it good or bad . Like Zoya did , yes Kaira first thought to blackmail Aditya with those pictures but then she became little bit greedy . When she can be queen why settled for less .... why not use that old cry girl charm ? She managed to fool many by that ...she didn't doubt she couldn't do it to Adiya too . But clearly she underestimate  Zoya  - the queen of fashion world . No doubt she reached where only few could do , she never knew how smart and sharp Zoya can be .. now she can understand why Aditya married her not anyone else . She is perfect package a beauty with brain ...

                   " do you have copy ? You dear ex already torn them ... "   Zoya asked as Kaira's face losing colours and she finally coming out of her acting mood ..

                   " I..i "

                    " of course you have . You planned it . Send me few , I myself will give them to media . But did you think about consequences what will happen then ?  No , oh poor sweet girl ... " she went closer to her and Kaira had to take step back ... more than Aditya , she finding Zoya scary . " people will shame you , you went behind a married man . Sad to say this is the reality of our society . Society will find fault in you only . Aditya ka kuch nehi hoga( nothing will happen to Aditya )  sooner or later it will be long forgotten but not your character . And girls like you deserve it . Because of girls like you,  even innocent don't get justice . People don't believe in real incident because yours kind ruined everything by fakeness... you are so gone Ms Chandal I promise you ... you used tricks in wrong place .. you are over . You career , you dream all done and dusted remember it  "

                     Zoya grabbed a shocked Aditya and was about to go out when Finally Kaira couldn't stick to her innocent act and  came running to her .. " I'm sorry , please " till now Kaira managed to act on her plan but now she sure she can't fool them . They are too wise to get fooled by her full proof plan . She was so sure Zoya would believe all this , she will get what she wants but she was so wrong . Zoya is not like those meek girl . She is fire which will surely burn her if she didn't make amends now . May be saying sorry would make difference..

                   " please forgive me , I know I did grave mistake ... I don't know what gotten into me ... I was so stressed ..i lost my position and .. "

                  " save it sweety,  not interested  .. "

               " I'm sorry , really sorry . Yes I did try to trap him ... Nothing happened that night ...i was lying ..i...i  "

              " That's it I wanted you to say it by yourself ...good you did " Kaira looked down in shame... Both went to door when Zoya  turned around last time ...

              " one more thing darling  I didn't call manager to know about Aditya " She winked and went away with a devilish smile on her face ...

                Finally she realised the whole thing . Zoya lied just to make her confess . It was a trap and she fallen in so easily . She was fool to think of trapping Zoya .. instead Zoya trapped her in her own lies .  How on earth she thought she could get away easily after messing with them . They are too powerful,  no one can save her career if Zoya do something . Zoya is in modeling world for too long , it's too easy for Zoya to ruin her . She doesn't believe in karma but for once she wants too.......

Here is next part .. Please vote share ....

Between posted new Adiya OS ...feel free to read 😊😊😊
https://my.w.tt/LyvucgIKwY