Last Part

" can't believe you dated that crazy shit . You had such bad taste in women ... your all exes are super crazy " she made a disgusting face getting in car . She texted family saying everything is fine .. they must be worried as she left in hurry .. " she is just ..."

                    " crazy witch " Aditya said starting car , He still in dazed thinking what just happened... remembering Kaira's face , he can't stop smiling which made Zoya irriate .

                  " stop that stupid grin . It's not over ok . Why you didn't tell me? You met her in that party .  do you know how I felt seeing those pictures ... ? Don't know about you but I was so close to slap her when she handed me those "

                " I would have killed that person " Aditya said gripping wheel tightly. Zoya knows about his nature so didn't doubt that . But didn't comment on this as she was still angry on him . More than him she angry on Kaira . How foolishly she thought she could break them . She doesn't know Zoya Aditya Hooda  better but now she will see who real Zoya is and what an extent she can go if someone try to mess with her ...

               " I was scared " he confessed honestly , seeing her looking outside , ignoring him completely . " I was scared thinking what you may do ? What if you don't trust and .. "

              She confused with his words so asked , " why I won't trust you ? "

                    " our marriage was not pretty cool one from start " it's open secret . Both agreed  for allanice because of their career and for own benefit in their professional fields .

              Zoya nooded couldn't deny that " yes we started wrong but we found love . " she hold his hand " there is no love without trust Aditya... if there no trust , it's clear there was no love too ..."

                    Aditya looked at her with so much love she couldn't stay angry on him . It's not his fault what Kaira did .. He was not even aware of her plan . But he not wrong about being scared , may be she would felt same if she on Aditya's  place  . But past is over , both had moved on and accepted each other with love not by convenience... she kissed his check..

                    " let's promise each other we won't hide anything . Kitna bhi small matter ho we will share "

                      He kept his hand on her " I promise ..." he kissed her fingers   "  thanks for trusting me Zoya ..this mean a lot "

                        " I will always trust you . Kaira was idiot to think she can come between us . I knew she lying when she told about hotel keys . Still I played along to make her confess.."

               " for one moment you made me hell scared " that was his breaking point, he was so ready to kidnap her somewhere and locked her inside till he make her convince that he didn't cheat...

                  " that was my intention " She winked smirking ... really enjoyed playing .  Kaira needed to teach that way .

                 " never do that "

                 " will try " he glared only if she cared .

                     "  I know you Aditya you can never do that .." his expression changed , he is surprised and happy to see Zoya's so much trust on him.  "  do you remember what happened during Natasha's birthday ? "

                 He tried to recall but couldn't. " that night you were too drunk and I kissed you . You know what you said ' get off me , I'm engaged ..i will tell my fiance ' " Zoya laughed remembering his talks ...

                     " and you did call my number then started crying  ' Zoya don't blame me baby , one girl tried to kiss me but I said it's only my Zoya's right . Come here and beat her to death  ' " she mimicked his words making him embarrassed.. " see even when you not in sense you didn't forget you are bound with someone and didn't let me touch you .. Mr Hooda that was touching " she teased him ...

                " ya that was ... dumb too " He couldn't help but laughed with her ..

                  " Apart from great connections, tons of money , luxurious life, amazing vacations , good looking and hot body of yours , why do you think I married you for ? ... when I was literary ready to break our alliance ..."

             " huh ? What are you saying ? "

               " of course because I saw how you value relation . You not use and throw type so I saw you are good package , didn't waste time on over thinking and married you fast before another your crazy GF come up "

                 " that's hurts Mrs Hooda... I thought you liked me back then "

                    " when did I say I didn't like you ? " She pouted ... he smiled but all vanished listening her next words .. " but yes may be didn't like you much to get marry "

                As soon as car stopped  she run away from there as he turned red with anger... she so love to tease his patience . He really hates when she talks this way , yes they had arrange marriage but he can't accept the fact that Zoya didn't like him much before marriage . Call him crazy possessive husband but he wants to be her center of world ... his poor ego can't take the fact that before marriage She was thinking to ditch him ... he grabbed her waist and took her in his arms ..

                " Aditya kya kar rahe ho aap , put me down ..( Aditya what are you doing ? ) "

                     " I guess it's time to use my hot body " he gave devilish wink .. " you will never forget how good package I am "

                Zoya blushed furiously.. still tried to get down " hall pe sab honge ..kya sochenge woh log ( everyone will be present there , what will they think ? ).. Adityaaa "

              " ooo baby , they are used to it now ... "

                 " uurgh I hate your caveman attitude "

                 " and I love you " he kissed her lips going upstairs as expected their family gaped at them shocked ...

            All went to their room without looking at each other but happy that everything is well between Adiya . Their trust and love still strong even after all this. They only pray it will remain like this forever....

Here comes Last Part... Hope you enjoyed this 5shots .... I was not sure about posting but I'm glad you guys like this ❤❤❤

Thank you so much for vote ... keep reading... hopefully will write more...

Started my first FF on Adiya.. feel free to read and share.... It's mafia genre ... https://my.w.tt/c0isP8JoKY