Part 3

Kaira looked at them with pity , love can be bliss but worse too . She glad she was never in love . It takes away everything .. being practical and selfish are only survival element in this society . She not ashamed to admit she follow both . Atleast she would never in Adiya's place , so much in pain . Whatever Zoya's face showing it's only facade , she is badly effected by this . After all she is a wife . Realising your husband cheat on you , it can kill someone from inside ... Zoya too feeling that Kaira could guess easily . But she is helpless , even if she wants she can't reduce Zoya' s pain ... it's all in fate .

               " Thanks for trusting m...."

                " you were right Kaira , a girl can never do such thing ... " Kaira nodded sadly ... " unless she is shameless witch .. a third class girl . Unless she is jealous of happy couple and become greedy to get those .... "

                 Kaira's mouth went open hearing Zoya . This is not what she thought Zoya would say ... " what are you sayi.... ? "

                   " oh cut the crap " Zoya totally dismissed her words . She listened enough now not interested more in her sob story .

                     " I was so right ... wife will be always wife " Kaira sadly stated in which Zoya rolled her eyes .. " no matter what wife will trust her husband ... not the other side . But I thought you are modern you are different Zoya . You will think different not like others . But you proved me wrong . You believed your cheater husba.... "  

                Thud.... This time Zoya shut her up by slapping hard and Kaira fall on nearby chair.  Zoya is burning with rage . Just because she was quiet for sometime doesn't mean , she gave someone right to insult her husband.  Aditya was taken aback at the scenario before him . For few moments he was too shocked to react , same with Kaira .

                Zoya totally lost her cool and patience , more than slapping Zoya wants to kill her . And she could do it . This thought broke Aditya's trance and hold Zoya before she broke nearby glass on Kaira's head ...    

                    " how dare you talk about my Aditya like this ? What did you think you will cry and throw some few shit pictures and I will believe you , over my husband ? Am i that fool ? How dare you think of coming between me and him ? I should just ... "   

                 Aditya pulled her toward himself before Zoya do something bad in anger . He knows his wife anger . He too angry but hurting Kaira physically won't be good . Even Zoya will regret it later . " ssh baby clam down  .. "

                 " clam down ! You want me to forget it and forgive her ? ..." she gave murderous glare as he holding her right . " she trying to break us ! "

                     " no , she tried and didn't succeed . You trusted me not her . You stood by me , not with those proof ! About forgive that another matter  " for one moment he couldn't believe . He was actually fool to doubt on their love .

                " of course I trust you . " she told as matter of fact . May be their relation new but their love already reached that point where no third person can break them .

            " Thank you " he placed his forehead on hers finally taking sigh of relief...

               Kaira looked between two,  totally unexpected what she seeing . ' this can't be happening ? ' " you doing wrong Zoya .  He is lying .."

                Both looked at her together ... He wants to kill her now and she laughed a littel as Kaira still trying to paint herself innocent ..  " oh you want me to believe you ! Damn girl you lost the case when you said you got key from Aditya and opened door . Adi never keep hotel keys with him ... He always kept it on reception . "

             Kaira flushed , but tried to deny " no.. He ga..."

               " and sweet sorry to break the bubble , that night I called him but he didn't pick up so I called manager to check on him " Kaira's mouth went dry realising what Zoya meaning ...  "  and he did . He went his room and saw Aditya sleeping ALONE .. didn't you just said you went oops run away in shame next morning .. phir manager jab check kiya raat ke  2 baje tab tum kaha the( then where were you at 2 a.m when managed checked on him ? ) ... "

                " Woh main( I.. I) ... " she mumbled with words... But nothing came .

               " and these picture you clicked those don't you ? "

                " Zoya I..  you doing wrong ? Maine ..main kyun( why would I) ?  "

                  " it's simple Kaira , you wanted my place . You knew Aditya would never be yours , so you planned those . You thought seeing all these I will leave him and then you will take advantage of this situation and marry him . "

                 " oh please I would never marry her " Aditya told with disgust face .

                     " she would have forced you indirectly . See how nicely she acted as victim . She could have easily blackmailed with those pictures , but she didnt . She went different route because she wanted more . She wanted what she don't deserve . She would have make you so much guilty by playing victim card,  you wouldn't able to say no ... Trust me Aditya .  I know these type girl too well . For own happiness they can go any extent . You already saw how good actress she is ! "

                 Zoya traced Kaira's wet face " so natural , so real ... Damn you are good girl . Wish you have smart mind like your smart acting . This tears  your big weapon . Victim banke Aditya aur uske family ke good books pe aana , phir Aditya se shaadi karna ( First acted as victim to come in Aditya and his family's good book then married him ) .. yehi plan tha na tumhara ( wasn't it your plan ? )... "

              Her tongue tied nothing came , few tears fall again... this time it's real and Zoya liked it a lot . Aditya frowned thinking  , would he become that dumb to marry this drama queen ?

Here come another part 😊😊do share what you feel about this part 🤗🤗