A Farewell

As the title suggests, this is a farewell to Ghost Girl. I don't plan on continuing this story. But I do have a chapter I had written that I never posted, so I'll be posting it as a farewell.

In the chapter you're about to read, Sang and the boys go to a club to investigate a warlock who had been terrorizing a town with ghouls and zombies. When Sang confronts the warlock, he casts a lust spell on her that's spread by touch. Enjoy the last chapter of Ghost Girl.

Edit: Also, if you're still interested in reading my works, try out Of Monsters and Men, a Ghost Bird/Pacific Rim fic, or Kiss of the Phoenix, a Ghost Bird/X-Men fic!
~~~

"Fuck it," I muttered, throwing back my shot and slamming it on the table. All four of my boys froze, their attention on me.

"Sang, what are do you think-" Kota warned, his eyes glinting behind his glasses.

"Fuck. It." I repeated, standing up and pulling down my dress, my eyes trained on our target, Jace Barnes. I started strutting towards him, ignoring the protests behind. I made sure to exaggerate my movements, and swing my hips as I made eye contact with him.

I made my way through the crowd, my shoulders brushing up against sweaty (and horny) couples. As I reached him, he held out a hand, his dark eyes shimmering. "Well, hello there little bird," he purred. "I couldn't but help but see you looking at me from across the room," he remarked, pulling me against him, my breasts pressed against his chest.

I let out a fake laugh, and ran my fingers down his arms. "Who couldn't notice a man like you," I smirked at him, and he licked his lips, his arms wrapping around my waist.

The song changed from classic Rhiana to a newer rap song, and I suppressed a laugh at the clicheness off it all. Here I was, seducing an evil warlock to the newest hit. I started to move against him, reluctantly at first, but I started to get into it. It had been a while, a year or so, since someone had touched me like this, and ignited a fire in my stomach.

His eyes seemed to glow, and he started to mutter something under his breath. The fire started to burn brighter, and I heard myself gasp, his hands gripping my waist tightly. "That should keep them busy-" I heard him murmur, and the rest of the song passed in a blur.

As the song ended, both of us were breathing hard, his hands warm on my waist. "I've got to go, little bird," he murmured in my ear, his teeth nipping at my ear. He handed me a business card, and I slowly tucked into my bra, keeping my eye contact. He chuckled lowly, and pressed a gentle kiss against my temple. "Till we meet again," he whispered, before disappearing into the crowd of people.

I let out a relieved sigh as the bass from the song rippled through me. I felt a hand grab me on the shoulder and felt myself being twirled around. Standing in front of me were Silas and Gabriel, identical looks of anger on their faces. "What the hell was that, Trouble?" Gabriel shouted, his crystal blue eyes flashing with anger.

I looked at the two men in front of me, and I didn't know if it was the alcohol burning away my inhibitions, or a sudden burst of bravery, but I suddenly realized just how much I wanted to get down with these two incredibly hot men. Fuck it, I thought, as a sultry smile spread across my face. Gabriel's frown faltered, and Silas' completely disappeared as he smiled.

"What are you thinking, agele mou?" he questioned, wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me against him.

My smile only grew as Gabriel's eyes grew wider. "I was just thinking you two were jealous," I replied, gripping Gabriel's shirt in my hands and pulling him close to me so he was pressed against my side. "And you two just wanted in on the action," my voice was low and sultry, and the two boys exchanged glances.