≋4≋

So like, i tried something but it failed. Hope u don't mind this trash chapter.

[Jisungs pov]

''Han Jisung, come here'' I turned my head to my friend Woojin, who was screaming my name through the whole cafeteria. I speed walked to the table where my friends sat. 

I sat next to Seungmin, while Woojin sat next to Chan. We have been friends since 3 years now and i question myself alot why i became friends with them. They left me yesterday alone here, just because they wanted food. 

I sighed annoyed when I heard the bell rang.  I had maths without my friends. When we all left for our classes i decided to skip, i really didn't feel like going to class right now. 

I walked at my own pace to the park near by the school.

 I was so caught up in my thoughts that i bumped into someone. I felt some liquid on me. When I looked at the person in front of me I saw an angry boy staring down at me. Before i could apologise the boy started talking. ''Can you like facking watch where you walk? LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO MY CLOTHES'' I looked at him, his whole shirt and a big part of his pants were coverd in the liquid. I assumed it was coffee. '' i am so sorry, i wasn't paying attention and i-'' Before i could finish my apology the boy cut me off. ''i don't facking care okay?! just go away you brat'' And with that we parted our ways.

{almost an hour later}

I sat on the swing for almost an hour when i heard my phone. I took my phone in my hand and looked at the notification. The moment i saw the name 'Minho' pop up on my screen i stopped looking and i turned my phone off  again. It's not that i hate him, tf i don't even know him but i just don't feel like talking to anyone. 

After some more minutes of sitting on the swing and doing nothing i decided to check the time. It was 15:57, meaning that in 3 minutes school will be over. I don't feel like running into someone so i stood up and walked my way home.

[coffee boy's pov]

That brat really just ruined my clothes. He may have been cute but it's still an annoying brat. 

When i arrived at my cousins house, i could smell the cake my aunt was baking already. I always loved her cooking, it reminds me of my mom.

When i walked into the kitchen she came at me, looking worried. ''Oh honey, what happend with your clothes?!'' I sighed annoyed. ''Just some dumb kid bumping into me and my coffee'' I saw my aunt trying not to laugh so i left her, going to my room. 

After i closed my door i decided it's for the best if i changed clothes. After changing in some chill clothing i layed down on my bed, thinking how i ended up here after everything.

My parents used to be happy, until my mom realised she fell in love with another person. I just came out to my parents that day, yes i'm a proud gay. After my mom told us, me and my dad, the news , she had some other surprise we didn't know of. Apparently my mom fell in love with a woman. My mom left some days after she told us, i was free to come over whenever i wanted but i didn't want to leave my dad. Because i was gay and my mom left my dad for an other woman it was hard for my dad to accept me. But he loves me so he didn't want to hurt me. It was hard so i decided to give him some space. I ended up at my cousins house, where my aunt took care of me together with my cousins Chan and Felix.

After repeating my whole story in my head, i was bored and decided to send my friends a message. 

They didn't respond fast enough so i decided to sent someone special a message.

-------

heyhey, i hope that this trash chapter was okay enough to read.

this was supposed to be updated yesterday but the weather is killing me:(

English isn't my first language so some parts were hard to write because of my bad grammar. But i hope it is kinda readable!

until the next chapter bye xxx