≋epilogue≋

( it's my birthday today so take this bad written epilogue)❤️

5 years later~

it has been a long time since jisung and minho their meeting. they had their up and downs but they always ended up together anyways. they've made alot of new friends, and those friends became friends with their old friends. and now they're with 9.

today was one of the days were the group of friends decided to go out. they were chilling at the minsung house. after 3 years of being together they decided to live together.

''jisungieeeee, binnie is being mean'' felix said with a big pout on his face. jisung sighed softly at his friend. ''what did he do?'' changbin walked in with an amused face, standing next to felix. ''he sad i was bad at gaming because i placed second and he first'' jisung and changbin both just started to laugh at their friend.

minho was grabbing some food for the boys until he heard laughter coming from the living room. he smiled softly to himself. he grabbed the food and walked towards the people in the living room.

''baby can you help me with the drinks?'' jisung turned round to his boyfriend, nodding as an answer. they both walked into the kitchen, grabbing glasses and filling them with juice. ''we're so lucky to have each other'' minho looked up to his pretty boyfriend. ''agree, i wouldn't be here without you and the rest of the boys''

they walked back with the drinks, seeing the other 7 boys disappeared. there was an note laying on the table.

hii minho and jisung,,

we left you two for some alone time.

we've been spending a lot of time with the 9 of us

but you two deserve also some alone time.

go to the park where you had your first date,

a surprise is waiting for you there.

lots of love,,

chan,woojin,changbin,hyunjin,felix,seungmin and jeongin!

they smiled at each other before leaving to the cute park.

[][]][[][][]][][][[]][][][][

they arrived at the park, seeing the same set up as minho did for their date 5 years ago, the only difference being that it was day and not night.

they sat down, eating, drinking and talking. they were sharing funny stories from when they were young. jisung putted his head on minho's shoulder, sighing sofly while listening to his boyfriends voice.

''minnie?'' the older hummed as an answer. ''i've said it so many times but i'm so thankful for everything you gave me. i love you so much'' minho smiled brightly at jisungs words. ''baby, i should be the one thanking you, you've made me a better personn by just breathing. and ofcourse i love you more''

after some more cute talks between them and a lot of cuddles they decided to clean and go home. while they were packing, minho suddenly turned jisung to face him, he kissed jisung on the lips before continuing the packing. jisung just stood there, shocked and blushing.

[][][][][][][][][][][]

after they arrived home, they saw all the notifications on their phones. they sat down on the couch, while cuddling and texting their friends.

THE 9 CRACKHEADS

Jisung:

thank you guys so much for everything!!!

Woojin:

no problem, you two deserved it more then anyone

Jeongin:

yes!!

you two are so cute!!!!!!!

Chan:

they are but me and innie are cuter:)

Hyunjin:

uh no clearly me and seungmin

Seungmin:

but minsung is superior

Changbin:

agree!

Felix:

but what about changlix?:(

Changbin:

we cute too lix:)

Woojin:

i feel lonely:(

Minho:

but seriously guys,

thank you so much!

Jisung:

min come and cuddle me

Minho:

i'm already cuddling with you???

Jisung:

with one arm, the other is on ur phone:(

Minho:

come here big baby

Jisung:

YESSS

Jeongin:

like i said

THEY'RE THE CUTEST

Minho:

we agree - jisung&minho

-------

the official end is here:(

thank you so much for everything!

we reached 7k reads and more than 400 votes:( i love you guys<3

my new book is published, check it out if you want:) hope you will support it as much as this one!