≋9≋

{ Minho's Pov }

I was kinda confused, what did Chan meant?

I grabbed my last 2 bags and walked to the car.

After i put it in the car I heard Chan and an unknown voice speaking. 

I turned around to Chan and the cute brat who were talking some meters away.

The cute brat aka Jisung stood with his back to me, so he couldn't see me.

I smiled softly before walking up to them.

''Jisung?''

He turned  around, facing me now. He looked surprised and happy at the same time.

''Minho?''

I nodded while smiling at the boy in front of me.

He started playing with his fingers, probably cause of his nerves but he looked so small and cute.

''Well, let's go to that one cafe down the street before Minho leaves'' I nodded my head at what Chan said.

[][]

When we sat down at the table Chan offered to  get the drinks. What left Jisung and me alone.

He looked down, blushing softly. This only made me smile more. 

While he was looking down i had the time to check him out.

From his soft looking hair to his beautiful eyes to his puffy cheeks and those kissable lips.

'Wait what? What did i just think.'

I felt myself getting more nervous after my own thoughts.

Chan walked up to us with the drinks. After he gave the drinks he sat also down.

We talked and talked. Every minute became more comfortable.

[][]

Before i knew it i had to leave.

''Bye Minho, it was nice meeting you" He smiled widely, making me smile more.

''Bye Jisung'' We smiled and stared a little.

''You know, i'm here too'' I heard Chan sighing.

We both laughed. 

''I hope too see you one day again Minho''

'' Ofcourse we're gonna meet again''

Before i could get into the car Jisung hugged me. It was so short, i couldn't even hug back cause he was standing behind Chan , being shy.

This only made me smile, he is really cute.

I stepped into the car, going home again.

{ Jisung's Pov }

Minho just left as i was still standing behind Chan.

Chan turned around to me. ''You are really uncomfortable meeting new people'' He stated.

I only sighed. ''I know'' I frowned a little.

''But there is a bright side, after we talked in the cafe you actually were your dumb and hyped self'' He said excited.

I shaked my head. ''That's probably why he hates me now, i'm way to confusing''

Chan chuckled. ''If he hated you , he wouldn't have talked to you dumb''

Before I could speak up again, the aussie spoke up.

''You should go home tho, it's getting late''

Just then i realised that it was indeed getting late, after saying goodbye to Chan i left towards home.

Feeling sort of relieved i walked home.

When i came home i checked my phone before sleeping. Seeing a message from Minho.

Minho:

Goodnight Sungie! I text you when i arrive and i hope to see you soon again :)

I smiled at the text, how does he make me so happy even tho i just met him?

Jisung:

Goodnight to you too :)

---------

I know this was so bad but i didn't know how to do it differently.

SO LIKE WE REACHED 150 READS OMG!

Until the next chapter bye xx