Inforno Girl

Title: Inforno Girl

Author's Name: TheOnlyWyssaFangirl (aka Charlotte Tottie)

Prologue: Cherry Dupree is your typical British girl. Long brown hair, sparkling hazel eyes. She's very normal- or so she thinks.

Then, on her sixteenth birthday, everything changes. Her hand lights on fire.

Nathan Willowbanks is your typical jock. He's sporty, athletic, and is captin of the school swim team. And the football team. And the baseball team. And then, one day, in a swim practise, he creates a mini tusnami.

Jake Swindells: Nathans best freind. Secretly crushing on a girl of unknown identity *wink, Cherry, wink* he's the guy every girl not so secretly likes. He's sporty, and popular.Until he throws one of hid teammates against the locker room wall- without touching him.

Charlie Finnegan: Cherrys best freind. A freindly girl, who usually has at least three guys stalking her, asking her out on dates. Then she accidently grows an entire jungle on the street,, to stop a guy chasing her.

They've all got powers they know nothing about- but someone does. Someone is watching them. Carefully.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Authors note

Sorry that you can see the outline of the girl, hope this cover is okay.