The Devil With The Angel Tattoo ~ 1/2

Title: The Devil With The Angel Tattoo

Author's Name: LittleLukeHemmo1996

Prologue: He wore black vans She wore pink ballet shoes He wore black skinny jeans and a black tank top She wore a pink tutu with her hair in a pink ribbon His dream was to be a punk rock star Her dream was to be a ballerina He was depressed and angry She was sad and lonely He wore a black lip ring and listened to punk rock music She was clean and listened to pop music He liked to party , get drunk and have sex She liked to stay in and do her homework , read and write her own Fanfiction He was a bully and the bad boy. She was a victim and the good girl They hated each other for completely different reasons But had they met before ? When your little you think everyones your friend and you become friends just like that. Its that easy. Emily and Luke meet early in their lives they are born in the same hospital and meet on their first day of nursery. They become friends with others and form a little group. Everyone is happy . But when one of Luke's family members is hastily taken off to Australia and he will never see them again . How will he cope at such a young age ? When he suddenly stops turning up to school anymore what had happened? where had he gone ? When Emily moves to sydney , Australia she leaves her family and friends behind, in search of a new beginning . She always felt there was someone missing in her heart who was once there but now gone . Emily is the new girl in school but this time its not so easy. Luke is the popular boy in school with his blond hair and bad boy look all the girls love him . Except emily she would rather stay away from him. The constant bullying he does , the constant name calling and the pushing and shoving Emily puts up with . Both their home lives aren't much better . Emily left all her family in England and lives by herself in Australia , Sydney . Luke's suffering from depression as the loss of a family member haunts his mind , still 13 years on . When Emily puts her name down to be tutored at school, she is surprised to learn who will tutor her . The school bad boy. But also her bully. What will happen as they grow closer but further apart When Emily's dance school announces she's doing a tour with a new and upcoming band how will she react to the people in the band. Emily and Luke are forced together what will happen , where will it go . Emily learns more about his past and why he is like a bully Luke has too many memories that need to be forgotten, too many scars that need to be healed . Hurt, sadness, grief and darkness surround Emily and Luke's life as their race for light at the end begins ..... But is it the same Luke Hemming's?

1 out of 2