Another Prince

*SXD*

      Turning my gaze towards another males voice, my body felt the warmth and burning towards the direction. My eyes burned from the sight in front of me, fire. Fire burned the grass and flowers, the male was the source of all this burning and Satan fire. He looked as if he could care less that he was here. 

  "Flame Prince?", spoke Fiona. He glanced at her and rolled his eyes. 

"What?", he snapped. Standing tall and confident, I spoke. 

"Who is this?", Fiona glanced towards me and at the ground. 'Mar Mar', I believe Fiona called him, only stood awkwardly and seemed as if he didn't know what to do. The silence stood, and a breeze came, making the situation worse. The human figure fire looked over towards me and glared.

"Have some respect bitch", he sneered.' Mar' covered his mouth and busted into a fit of laughter. Fiona chuckled, but the male did not laugh or smirk. Only glared, the moon shunned down a beautiful light. My face darkened, feeling beyond pissed, I will not let him of all people talk me down. I stepped towards him, Fiona and Mar stopped laughing and only watched, as I walked closer towards the male.

 He seemed to be calm, and only watched as I walked over towards him.

 Now having a good foot apart, I glared, and only smiled. My mouth wet and ready.

 I spit on him, right on his shoulder it landed. 

"GAAHHHHH!!!!", he screamed in agony.

"Don't give me that shit motherfucker", I spoke and kicked him on his chest, causing him to fall on his ass. Laughter was heard as Fiona and Mar could not contain it in their big mouths. Walking away, I went for the pink door that would lead me inside the Castle. 

"YOU BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Laughing I ran and opened the door and the chase began, halls were my main escape and might be the most fun I have ever had. My breathe was contained and steady. I stayed at an constant pace and behind me. There was a beast of fire running and burning with much hate. He would roar and yell hatred words. My laughs and giggles would only piss him off even more, causing him to fire up and worse his conditions. 

  Turning to look behind me, I notice the hatred he held within' the flames of his eyes. 

BOOM

 Feeling my body hit another, I fell. Ruining my constant pace and letting the fire have an upper hand. Looking up, I ran into the pink chick, the princess. She was also pissed off and looked behind me.

"What the? Flame prince?", she spoke and stood. "What is going on?!". I stood and watched the male stop and calm down. 

"SHE SPIT ON ME!!!!!" "YOU CALLED ME A BITCH!!!!!!" "YOU NEED RESPECT BITCH" "YOU CALLED ME A BITCH AGAIN!!!!" "BECAUSE YOU AR------"

"WHAT IS GOING ON!?!?!?!" roared an even louder voice. All of us including the male looked towards the voice. "Gumms" I spoke. He heard and made eye contact. His face was filled with anger and within' seconds he looked worried and hurried towards me. Embracing me with his hugs, I looked over towards the other two. The princess looked disgusted and upset while the male or the "Prince", just rolled his eyes. "What happened to her?", "Did u hurt her?", "Are you okay?" he whispered and held my face. Blushing, I made eye contact and was lost. "I'am okay" I whispered and blushed, our faces, could touch if we made as much as a little movement.

 'It's as if I can't control myself'

"What are u doing", I felt my hair be grabbed and dragged opposite from Gumm's. "He's mine, not your's!!". 

  'Oh fuck no'

* Thank you! People like this, I'm surprised*