Chapter 8 - First Impressions

[Robin's POV]

He had a strong grip on my arm, but not enough to hurt me.  Although it was strong enough for me to not escape.

We made it to a small living room and he sat me forcefully on the couch.

"You can wait here, I'll get you some food. Don't run off," he said.

I gulped and nodded as he walked away.

I sighed as pull my legs up and hug my knees.

What should I feel? This man... He saved my life, but... He's a monster, he kills people...

I sigh and suddenly hear a dark chuckle somewhere around me.

I look around me, but see nothing.

I sigh. This is all just some dream. It has to be.

I lean my head back, my eyes fluttering close for a bit, and I open my eyes slightly, only to freeze when they meet with a pair of soulless white eyes belonging to a clown.

"Boo," he smirked.

I screamed out loud and jump off the couch, falling back. I stumble back to get away as the monochromatic clown with sharp teeth and long striped arms and razor sharp claws for hands crawled like an enormous spider after me, laughing a sinister maniacal laugh.

My back suddenly hits a set of legs and I look up, only to be faced with a blue mask with no eyes.

"Jack, what the hell?!" he shouted as he looked up, revealing a guy's face, but with no eyes, only black goop dripping from his sockets.

I screamed and tried to get up and run, only to run into a tall lean object, and hear a hiss, only to be faced with... No face....

I screamed as I tried to run, only to have tentacles try and grab me, and ended up cornered in the room as they all surrounded me.

I fell to the ground. "STOP, PLEASE, DON'T HURT ME!!!!!" I cried, looking away.

I just felt murmurs as I grabbed to the sides of my head.

"Its just a dream..Its not real... Its not real... Its not real...." I sobbed to myself.

"HEY!!" I hear a familiar voice and everyone, including me, turned to see that Jeff guy standing not far away.

"Leave her the fuck alone before her heart blows from a massive heart attack!!" he sneered, storming over to me.

He then yanked me up to my feet, making me yelp.

"Now, you fuckers ever heard of first impressions? Who decided to stay hello first?" He snapped.

Everyone was quiet and that's when I noticed Sally next to a very terrifying looking dog.

"Sally?" Jeff smirked. "My slice of cake for a week, for you and your bear."

"It was Laughing Jack," she said, pointing to the clown.

"Hey!!" The clown barked.

"I'll deal with you later cone nose," Jeff said. "You, these are the rest of the Creepy Pastas. CP's, this little birdie here is Robin."

The monsters did their Hello's as I stood nervously behind Jeff, not making eye contact.

I then felt a strong grip and was pulled in front of him, a whimper escaping me.

"Say hello," Jeff growled.

I gulped nervously.

"H-Hello..." I mumbled nervously.

"Well ain't she just sweet as candy," the clown snickered evilly.

I cringe slightly and backed away as the eyeless man slapped the back of the clown's head.

"Stop it. She's been scared enough!" He snapped before facing me. "Ignore him. That's Laughing Jack, or LJ if you want. I'm Eyeless Jack, or EJ. I'm not gonna hurt you," he said.

I gulped nervously and nodded.

He then introduced me to the others.

The Slender Man, who I felt uneasy with.

Smile Dog, who is Jeff's dog.

Ben Drowned.

Ticci Toby, which sounded familiar to me.

Masky, who seemed polite to me.

Hoody, who was his friend but seemed mostly quiet.

I had already met Clockwork and Sally.

Soon they all left, Jeff to finish whatever he's cooking.

I was going to sit down when I felt something cold and wet wrap around my waist.

I look and froze at the black tentacle and was about to scream when another wrapped around my head, covering my mouth and was pulled to come face-to-face with Slender Man.

I squirmed and struggled to break free, by he kept a death grip on my waist, his other tentacle uncoiling from my head.

"Hmmm...." He said as if observing me.

I made no noise as my heart literally pounded against my rib cage, threatening to break one as the faceless creature observed me.

He then looked at my arms and sliced the bandages off, making tears stream down my face.

He then was about to lift my shirt and I panicked.

"N-No, please!! Y-You've seen enough, please!!!" I pleaded.

"There are lacerations on your abdomen, aren't there?" he said in a serious hiss.

I was quiet before a sob escaped my throat.

"You're safe here, child. But you're Jeff's responsibility. He's got a temper, so don't anger him," he said.

"I'm used to getting hit, so it shouldn't be a problem," I mumbled.

His face contorted slightly, as if he were cocking an eyebrow.

He just put me down, uncoiling his appendages from me.

"Go sit so you can eat," he simply said.

I nervously looked at the couch before back at him.

"Don't just stand there, go and sit down already," he said, nudging me softly with a tentacle.

I watched as he then left the room.

I felt my legs give out from under me and I collapse on the couch.

"This is a dream... Just a nightmare..." I mumbled to myself, but then sigh.

"But my life wasn't a good dream, either," I said.

I don't know what to think.