1{Fuck..}

Izuku POV
As I was about to go to work i looked in the mirror i was wearing a big hoodie with some shorts, my mask and hat,some combat boots, with some tights...'WAIT WHEN THE FUCK DID I BUY THOSE??!' my mom probably did this.

I sigh and head to work, On the way there I listened to one of my favorite songs "This Is Home"

          {Time skip cause I'm lazy af}

When I got there i saw that I was early so I went inside and opened up, I enjoyed doing tattoos, it helps my nerves.
My friends finally got here and set up.
" Hey Izu~Kun! " Toga was a villain but she was nice. "Hey Izuku" Dabi isn't my favorite but he isn't my least either, he's also a villain. "Where is Shinsou?" I say in my normal monotone voice. " he probably went to get coffee izu~kun". Just as she finished the eggplant came in with 4 cups of coffee. "Sorry I'm late but I brought coffee." He said putting on a
apologetic smile, before he said anything I quickly stuck out my tongue and grab the coffee with it. "Thanks Shinsou" I say as I sip my coffee. "Eww Izu~kun don t do that!!" Toga was waving her arms. "Anyway Time to start working" I say and open the door for a couple people to step in with papers in their hands, I have a rule that if you want to get a tattoo then you have to bring a pic with what you want on it. "Welcome what can I do for ya?" I say in an enthusiastic voice, 'I hope it's a tattoo!' I think we they pulled a paper out of their bag. "I was wondering if you were hiring?" She said, I loose my grin and frown, I get up and tell her to follow me. 'She looks scared' I thought, "don' t worry I won't kill ya,...yet." I said putting on a toothy grin. My teeth were weird they aren't canine teeth, but they aren't like shark teeth(like kirishima)

She look terrified, but soon put on a determined face, 'she has guts' as we walked to a break type room i sit her down and ask her a few questions 1 of them caught her off gaurd

She look terrified, but soon put on a determined face, 'she has guts' as we walked to a break type room i sit her down and ask her a few questions 1 of them caught her off gaurd. "What's your name?"
" Erika Mortar " "age"  "22" " why do you want this job" "...." ' strike one' "well... I like doing art so I thought this could be a good job for me." " Mmhm now you can ask me a couple questions that aren't too personal" "ok what's your name?" " izuku midoryia"  "What's your quirk?" " that's personal" "WHAT?!? That's not personal it's just a question!!" ' strike 2' "fine, why do you work in this dump??I mean people could easily Rob you, or even kill you plus I think you could work better at a more 'professional ' work place" 'strike 3' I was pissed now, So I decided to turn into my demon form and use her own daddy issues against her.

                        (Time skip cause I'm lazy Tomorrow's the 4th of July!!
                                    So have fun and don't die!!)

"And don t forget I know everything about anything" I whispered into the ear of the girl, she was now crying and she ran out the front door screaming and crying. I just smirked and finished my coffee.

Soo i hope you like this book so far, I will do the next chapter soon(maybe) so ya😬. Bye~ <3

                                     Emo_Mosquito