{Questions}

Sorry~ guys i have been having some family issues, especially with the fourth OF July sooo ya here's a new chapter. Enjoy~

°~Shinsou POV~°
I was giving the guy a nose piercing when a woman ran out of the building crying, everyone was use to this, Although i've only worked here for about 4 weeks. I mean Izuku is really intimidating. "Really Izu~kun we have customers you know!?!" " Eh she was just another stupid-ass-hoe. " I'm honestly surprised he hasn't been put out of business.

°~Izuku POV~°
I walked back to my counter waiting for the next customer, I then realised I had no more coffee. "fuck.. Guys I'm going out I'll be back in a few." " OK izu~kun! "

{1 hour time skip brought to you by R.I.P vines}

I came back to see a pro at my counter, "Oh Izuku your back, there's a pro that wants to see you." " Ya, I can see that dabi. " Honetly I was pissed but I didn't want to go to jail, so I put on a grin. "Hi! What can I do for ya?" " I need to ask you a few questions. "

°~Eraser POV 1 hour earlier~°
I was watching a shop cause someone had a complaint about it and Nezu decided to make me watch it and get info, when I saw someone come out of a shop...crying? I jumped down and asked them what was wrong. "A-a m-mo-monster h-he-help" "ma,am please calm down tell me what's wrong." ' Jesus i'm to tired for this'
°~After Explaining cause I'm to lazy to write it😅~°

'hmm like the earlier complaint that one lady had' I walked inside the shop and saw a bunch of people turn to look at me, "H-hel-" "HEY! Whats a pro like you doin' here" this blonde girl had yelled at me. "I'm here to ask a few questions, now where's your boss?" " Oh, izu~kun went to get some stuff, probably coffee, he'll be back in an hour! " 'he must trust these people.' "Well for now you can wait at his station" this guy with a bunch of scars on him pointed to a counter. "Ok." I walked there and waited.

°~Izuku POV/ Back to Present~°

'FUCK! Why the hell does he want to ask questions? ' "OK! Follow me!" I took him to the back where I had rejected that one lady. " sit down. " I think he could tell I'm being passive-Aggressive "Alright."

°~ Erasure POV(again😅😅)~°
I sit down and he did the same, there was a deadly era.
"Well, what are you gonna ask" I had just noticed his face had a scowl "Right, what is your name?" " Izuku" "Last name??" " *Sigh*, Midoryia" "what is your age" "15" ' how the hell did 15 year old get a job' "Ok, what is your qui-" "Classified" ' The hell?' "That's not classified tell me." " No" "yes " "No." " Fine, when do you get off? " "4:00" " Alright" after I left i went to tell Nezu the small info I got.

°~Nezu POV~°
I was doing paperwork when I heard a knock, "come in." I looked to see aizawa, "Ah, what do you need shouta?" " i have some info on the shop" 'hmm, already' "alright, go on" "well the boss's name is Izuku Midoryia, hes...15, and that's all he said he gets off at 4:00, do you think we could question him further?" " Yes,now go ahead and call Detective Takashi. " (idk if that's spelled right??😕) "Alright Nezu." ' hmmm a 15 year old with his own business, interesting '

{Time Skip to 4:00 because I don't kown what to put😬)

°~Izuku POV
After everyone left I locked up and decided to take a walk, as I was walking i spotted U.A. 'Ugh, whenever I see this place i wanna barf' I used to wanna be a hero until i realised that no one was gonna save me whether it from the abuse, bullying, or self-hate.

I started walking away after I realised I was standing there for a while, but before I could make it past the street something grabbed me, I tried to activate one of my quirks but I couldn't use it, "Ah, what do you want now Erased Head?" "Principle Nezu wants to meet you" 'it doesn't take einstine to know your intimidated Shouta' as he dragged me into U.A., I wasn't surprised at how big it was, though not a lot surprises me anymore.

While being dragged i could feel people staring, we finally stopped at what looked to be an interagation room 'The fuck? "
As we walked in it was surrounded by heros, I was now upset, I could tell i had a scowl, mixed with disgust, and hatred.

°~All Night POV
As I was talking to the some other heros the door busted open only to present, aizawa. "I brought the kid Nezu." As he walked closes to the table a deadly era started to rise and might i say it was thick, if looks could kill everyone in this room could die. Although I was wondering why the kid was here.

°~No One POV
As Aizawa set the kid down at the table he put quirk restraints, all the heros were intimidated by the kid even Aizawa, "So, Izu-" "WHY THE FUCK AM I HERE, YOU RAT/BEAR/THING FUCKER?!?!" The green haired boy spat at the Nezu.
°~Hero POV
Half-'This kid is Stupid'
Half-'😥Were screwed'

°~Nezu~°
If I'm honest I was intimidated by this child, but also very intrigued "Well then, we have brought you here to ask you a few questions." " Why. " "Well, because we've been getting complaints about screaming coming from your shop." " it's a tattoo/piercing shop what do you expect. " *sigh* hes tough to crack. "How about we start with small questions?" " Fine. " 'phew at least he's cooperating.' "Name?" " Izuku Midoryia"
"Age?" " 15" " Quirk" "..." " Well? " "..." ' I'm very intrigued '

To be Continued Next Time bye~

                          Emo_Mosquito