{Hell No}

°~Izuku POV~°
Fuck maybe I could lie my way out of here... "My quirk is invisibility." " Hmm, then why did that girl run out of the shop crying? " Why the hell is he in my business *sigh* "How many times do I have to say its a tattoo place??" " oh really, then why did she tell erasure that there was a monster. " 'Hehe I still have some humour ' "Wait. She was talking to an erasure?? That girls fucking mental" I'm getting tired of this shit, moms coming home today to check on me, and if I'm not home she'll probably be mad, and I still need to cook *sigh* wonderfull "H-Huh no she was talking to the pro erasure head." ' Lol I know' "cool, I have to get home." " why so early? " "because I still need to shop, cook , clean, and wait for my mom to come home."

°~No POV~° ,
"Hmm, well can I ask you one more question?"
" Shoot"
"How exactly did a 15 year old, get a job?"
" Hmmm. " Izuku couldn't really remember how he got a job, so he just said "I bought the place, and humans these days care about money and power so much, that they don't care how old one person is." Izuku said shrugging. " Now I need to get home. " Izuku was about to leave when he was grabbed by a muscular hand, "young midoryia, your restraints." " ya I know now, get.your.fucking.hands.off.of.me. " Everyone in the room sweatdropped, the tension was a lot thicker.

Oof I'm sorry it's short but seriously, I'm dealing with a lot of issues and things like that😥, and my cat keeps trying to drink my tea...😖 but seriously I'm sorry for the late chapter and for it being short!

Also,

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS SHIT, I DON'T KNOW WHY Y'ALL DO BUT YA THAT YOU SOO FUCKING MUCH!ÙwÚ

This shows my love fo yall!
UwU

         Emo_Mosquito<3