Chapter 10 : could anyone shine that bright?

Hey guys sorry for updating a bit late I'm the day, I was pretty busy because it's the 4th of july. Also if you haven't read my little book thing called !!NOT A BOOK!! It said happy 4th of july, but also happy 4th of july anyway lol, bye! :)

Third person P.O.V. (or second, Idk, lol)

It had been atleast a week later, you woke up seeing that Toga was still asleep, as usual.

You sighed getting up and going to the bar to see kurogiri, "hey kuro" you greeted him with a small wave.

As the misty mad heard you he looked up "oh hello there [N/N]" he did a small wave back.

"The usual?" he asked gesturing to the drink you got everyday

"Yep" you said sitting down, he soon handed you a bottle of beer, the both of you knew that you were just 16, but you just didn't care.

You soon started drinking it as you soon saw that dabi sat next to you, he asked for some alcohol as kurogiri soon gave it to him.

"So dabi, what ruckus are we gonna do today?" You asked with a devilish grin.

"Well..." he gave the same grin back "Shigaraki thought that we could go cause some at U.A." he said.

You smirked "okay then" you said with a evil-like chuckle.

~{TIME SKIP TO LATER}~

You all had gotten ready and kurogiri soon made a portal as You all walked through soon being right infront of U.A.

You smirked as all of you walked through another portal ending up in the school.

You started making ruckus as you soon heard an announcement come on "INTRUDERS!!!, EVERYONE EVACUATE THE SCHOOL IMMEDIATELY!!, I REPEAT, INTRUDERS, EVACUATE THE SCHOOL IMMEDIATELY!!!" after that the announcements finished.

You soon all heard a lot of shuffling around as you all walked through another portal ending up back outside hiding for when all the students come outside.

Soon enough ALL the students came out as kurogiri went behind all of them as you all jumped out surrounding them.

"Now now kids... don't a cream and none of you will get hurt" shigaraki said, soon enough all the kids got quiet.

You soon walked up to shigaraki "tell class 1-A to separate from the rest of the classes..." you mumbled to him

"Ok" he said back "Now!, class 1-A separate from all the other classes!" He shouted as everyone listened, to your luck class 1-A was somewhat close to they heard and soon enough class 1-A seperated from the rest of the classes.

You smirked devilishly and the class you were once in was now terrified and confused.

Kurogiri soon went inside making it so all the teachers couldn't go outside and were stuck in a room in the school

You soon walked up to the class and smiled "Hey guys!, what's up?" You said still smiling.

You saw as the class just got more confused as you frowned a bit.

"Awh... you guys dont remember me?" You pouted "well, maybe this will refresh your memory?" You said taking off your hood and hood mask to reveal your face.

The class gasped as you soon saw bakugo wall up to the front, his face was a bit red and puffy- he was... crying?

"[Y-Y/N]?..." He breathed out, "i-its you..." he said running up to you hugging you tightly.

You soon chuckled as it was soon cut of by him pressing his lips against yours, you blushed as your eyes changed from their black shaded [E/C] they were to their normal color.

~{FLASH BACK}~

Dabi walked in and gave you some type of drink "Drink it" he said "it will name you feel better" he soon walked back over to shigaraki.

I  soon drank it as all my pain was gone in under 10 seconds, I sighed as I got up and smiled a bit "thank you..." I said.

~{END OF FLASHBACK}~

You kissed him back as that's when it hit you 'they drugged me... that drink must've had a drug in it!' Bakugou soon broke the kiss and smiled at you as you smiled back.

You soon turned around and had an angry expression "you drugged me..." you said in a demonic voice that didn't even found like you.

Toga flinched a bit as the rest of the villians just stood there "now leave..." you said in the same tone.

They all knew what you were now capable of from the past few weeks, they soon all walked through one of kurogiri's portals as toga stood there for a moment.

"B-bye [Y/N]..." she said in a sad voice, you smiled to her opening your arms as you walked towards her, she soon walked to you aswell as you both hugged eachother.

"Toga?..." you asked.

"Yes?..." she said back.

"Did you have anything to do with drugging me?" You asked.

She soon jumped "of course not!, I would never do that to my best friend, well, when they did drug you we weren't friends but... you know what I mean" she said.

You soon smiled "when why dont you come stay here with us?" You asked.

She soon started crying tears of joy "r-really?" She asked.

"Of course bestie" you said smiling.

She soon hugged you "just act like you were pretending and go back and get all your stuff then ask kurogiri to make a portal back here cause your gonna make some ruckus and I'll be here waiting" you whispered smiling.

"Ok" she whispered back.

~{TIME SKIP TO LATER CAUSE WELL IM LAZY AF :3}~

You smiled as you cuddled up with bakugou in his bed, toga was being talked to and examined closely by the teachers and stuff from U.A. to make sure that she was okay to be there.

You looked up to bakugou as sighed "i-i.... I'm sorry" you started crying as he pulled you closer to him.

"Its okay baby" he smiled as you soon blushed.

You smiled back as you started messing with his hair, he chuckled as the two of you soon fell asleep in each other's arms.

Soon enough your dreams brought you to the night sky with beautiful shining stars and the moon, and soon enough you started to think, could anyone shine that bright?

WOOHOO! 1,104 words in one chapter! Usually I do 800 but I'm actually pretty proud of where this is going! But anyways guys sorry for publishing this later than usual lol, anyways bye!

{\__/}
( °*°)       HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT!
/>☕\       CHOW FRIENDO'S!