Chapter 12 : hes yours, and your his

(━┳━ _ ━┳━) when I realise I have to update.

Third person P.O.V. (or second idk)

You slowly opened your eyes as the sun shined bright through the window.

You turned over to see Bakugou sleeping peacefully as you smiled, you checked the time as you soon got up.

You went over to the closet, you soon heard some shuffling from behind you but you didn't pay any mind to it.

You whipped through the clothes that were in hangers as you finally found your uniform.

You flinched as you felt muscular arms wrap around you and a head being placed at the crook of your neck.

You smiled as you realised it was Bakugou, you turned your head a bit to face him as you wrapped your arm around his neck.

He took this opportunity to kiss you, you soon kissed back happily as you took your hand of your uniform and placed it on his.

He soon broke the kiss smiling "im happy your mine..." He said.

"I'm happy im yours too" you said smiling back.

After a while the two of you had gotten into your uniforms and gotten your bags and everything like that, the both of you walked downstairs and got your shoes on.

You sighed as you looked down fiddling with your fingers, "what's wrong babe?" Bakugou asked you.

"I'm just afraid that everyone in glass is gonna hate me..." You said quietly.

"Look... Baby... In class... Literally EVERYONE wanted to help save you..." He smiled

"R-really?..." You said looking up.

"Yes, really..." He said putting his arm around your shoulder.

You smiled as he smiled back once more, the two of you soon walked out of the door and headed to school.

Soon enough you got to school and went to class, as soon ad you walked in everyone's heads shot up.

"[F/N]!!!" Everyone shouted happily as they got up surrounding you.

After a bit of that you and your classmates sat down and went through the school lessons.

It was now lunch time and you and Bakugou had gone up to the roof.

You sighed as you started eating your food, Bakugou had as well.

"Bakugou?" You asked looking up from your food.

"Yeah?" He asked back.

"I know this is a stupid question but... Have you ever thoughts of doing further with me?... Like you know when were older, marrying each other?, kids?..." You asked looking down embarrassed

You could sense the dark shade of red on his cheeks, you sighed "probably n--" you got cut off by him hugging you tightly.

"Of course [F/N]..., I kinda... Constantly do actually, i love you so much... Matter a fact your gonna be mine forever no matter what" he said with a smirk at the end.

You hugged him back happily as the two of you kissed, you loved him, he loved you, it was Perfect.

After awhile lunch had ended and you went back to class, class went by like a blurr and you all left school.

Soon enough you and Bakugou were walking to the park "Hey Bakugou?" You asked still looking down at your feet.

"Yeah?" He asked looking over to you.

"Wanna go to the beach this weekend?" You asked looking up at him.

"Sure" he said smiling as you smiled back.

You continued walking to the park, it wasn't too far away from the school so you got there pretty quickly.

The both of you sat down on the swings and talked, you just talked about random things, you liked having someone to talk to all the time.

You soon were lightly swinging on the swing's as the two of you were laughing, you had gotten to telling jokes and funny stuff like that.

In your heart you knew Bakugou was the perfect person for you, you just wouldn't seem to find anyone else that you would ever love, on the other hand, you couldn't find anyone else that you would even live ad much as him.

Soon enough the it had gotten dark and the two of you were walking home, you were still talking about random things, but you liked it that way.

Soon enough you had gotten home and went inside to be created by mitsuki and masaru, you greeted them back as you took of your shoes and went upstairs.

The two of you put your bags down and got into your pajamas, you flopped down into the floor, tired.

You were waiting for Bakugou, he soon came out as you were in the floor moving around like a caterpillar.

He just stood there dumbfounded as you kept acting like a caterpillar.

"The fuck are you doing?" He asked confused.

"I dont know" you said getting up and flopping onto his bed.

Bakugou did the same also turning out the light "your pretty damn weird... But I love you" he said smiling jntk your neck, pulling the covors over the two of you, and wrapping his arms around you.

"Thanks" you said with a giggle.

Soon enough the two of you fell asleep once more as your dreams got the best of both of you bringing you both into a deep slumber, and you realised how much He's yours, and your his.

Hello my peoples, so today forgot to update but I still got a chapter in today, it took me about an hour, maybe half an hour, idk, but anyways thank you for all the reads and all of your support! 😄, anyways bye! Love you guys! ^^

{\__/}
( °*°)        HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT!
/>☕️\        CHOW FRIENDO'S!