Chapter 14 : That was amazing pt.2

My children... I am very sorry if anything seems off in this chapter, this is my first time writing THIS stuff, but anyway this whole chapter will be a lemon one so, Bye and,
~{🍋 LEMON WARNING 🍋}~

Previously

He soon smirked "Since my parents aren't home, your mine~".

Currently

"W-what...?" You said blushing more than you had ever before.

"You heard me" he said firmly looking you straight in the eyes.

"I... I-i dont wanna do t-this" you said trying to push him off of you.

"Its okay, ill go easy~" he said putting your arms over your head.

"...F-fine..." You said with a sigh looking away.

"Good girl" he said as his eyes drifted down to your chest.

He looked back up to you with lust filled eyes, you soon looked back a bit scared.

~{🍋 REAL LEMON STARTING🍋}~

He pulled your towel down, you pulled your arms out of your grasp to covor yourself.

He quickly pulled your arms back over your head "No hiding" he said firmly once again.

You looked away embarrassed, you really didn't want to do this, but at least it was with the boy you loved.

He soon took one of your breasts within his mouth sucking on your bud and your other breast within his hand.

He started groping you as you moaned softly.

He took his mouth of your bud "what was that?" He asked.

"N-nothing" you said with a blush.

"Heh... Sure" he said taking your bud back within his mouth and groping you harder.

You moaned louder as he chuckled, it vibrated against you, you soon moaned more.

He soon stopped, looking up at you, you already knew what he wanted, the list had already taken you over so you just nodded.

He soon got off of you going over to his dresser, opened it and got out a condom, he soon dropped his pants and put the condom on.

As he was putting the condom your eyes drifted over to him, 'I-is that even going to f-fit?!' You thought.

He soon layed back down onto you, he pulled your towl off with a smirk, he soon looked at you with the same list filled eyes as before, you smiled with the same eyes he gave you.

You nodded to him already knowing what he was going to do.

He soon brought his hand down to your woman hood and inserted a finger, he started pumping as you soon moaned quietly.

He soon inserted two fingers as you moaned a bit louder, he chuckled with his hair covering his eyes as he soon inserted three fingers pumping in and out of you fastly, you yelped as your back arched.

After a bit the pain had died down and your back went back to normal, you soon looked away embarrassed as you can onto his fingers.

He chuckled taking his fingers ljt of you and sticking then on his mouth licking the liquidity substance off.

"You taste good babe" he said looking up to you smirking, he soon kissed you as you kissed back.

He soon broke the kiss looking into your lust filled [E/C] eyes, he started to grind against you asking if he could enter, you nodded soon holding onto his back as he held onto yours.

You slid his length into you as you yelped, he stopped for a second looking into your eyes, "want me to stop for a litre bit?" He asked "y-yes" you responded.

After a bit you got used to his size "im ready" you said as you held onto his back tightly.

He started thrusting into you slowly as you moaned softly every once in a while.

He soon started thrusting faster as he grunted, after a bit all the pain in from his thrusts had vanished.

Bakugou was now trusting as hard as he could, the two of yours heavy breathes, moans, grunts, and occasionally the sound of skin clapping together was the only thing heard in the room.

His thrusts soon became sloppy as your sounds mixed together "F-fuck..." He grunted "i-im about to cum..." He said with a small moan.

"M-me too..." You said back feeling liquid on your fingers, 'oh god..., I made him bleed...' You thought.

Your thoughts got cut off as you came, bakugou soon came after into the condom.

He soon fell down next to you, he took off the condom and chucked it into the trash can, he soon pulled you into his chest, he pulled the covors over the two of you then put his arm back over you.

"I love you [Y/N]" he said smiling

"I love you too" you said smiling back kissing him, he kissed back putting his arm over your waist.

The two of you soon fell asleep in each others arms into a deep slumber once again, and all you  think before you fell asleep was "That was amazing.".

OH GAWD I ABSOLUTELY HATED WRITING THAT XD, anyways I hope you guys liked that chapter, sorry if made mistakes once again, and there was only 2 parts of "that was amazing" just so you all know, but anyways bye! :3