Light and Dark

This world is...unpredictable, we never know what's going to happen. But what I know is that this unpredictable atmosphere is what makes this place unique. I love this world because everyone is their own person, nobody is exactly alike. Everyone is special in their own ways because only they can experience what they have experienced. However we all at least have one thing in common, we all have MEMORIES. Memories is what keeps us alive, after all, we wouldn't be talking or walking if we didn't remember how to do so, right? Yes, everyone in their right mind has memories, if not, you are not technically existent. However, there are dark and light memories. Bad memories are dark memories, they are hurtful, yes, but they are also beneficial. They shape who we are depending on what path we take for our future. Dark memories bring us to reality, the ground base of our world. Yet, alongside these, we have light memories, also known as, "the good times". We tend to rely on the bad memories more often than good, which is why I tend to get everyone to remember the good ones. These memories are our willpower, the will to keep going even though tough times are ahead, they give us the determination to strive towards the next thing. These memories combined form our own beings, only ourselves can directly choose a path for ourselves. That's why I want to save everyone, and also why I never hold grudges or hate anybody. People, though more often than not, deserve a chance to start over, a better path than what they started, and still have another turn to make whether they wish to or not.

It may not seem like it now, but this world is beautiful, even in total darkness. Look at how far humanity has come, yes I know, social media brings the worst in people, but it's a huge step in technology. Some humans are coming farther than ever in creativity, after all, humans are created to bring new ideas to this world. Which is why I wish to protect them, and try to convince those who wish to end their lives to give it an extra thought. That's why I believe in this world so much, with this, we can accomplish great things, we just have to understand each other, everyone has opinions, and sometimes we must learn to comprehend those opinions, because that's a sign that we know that sometimes, people are just different, but that's what makes us special.

I may not be as important as any of you but please understand, when I am trying to save you, it's for the greater good of the world as well as your own future, I believe in you, stand strong, and smile at what you HAVE accomplished and use that momentum to push on to the task's end.

Stay Enlightened,

Nani Sunshine