Sun Chasers

Sun- Bright and bouncy, full of light with no limitations, the leader of the group.

Mercury- Resilient and loyal, would take any bullet for the sun, the closest friend to Sun and has lasted longer than the rest. However, anger issues get the best of them, but will still always stay close to Sun no matter the cost.

Venus- Taught in beauty, they would do anything to make everything look presentable, a bit on the blunt side due to toxicity, but still loyal to the group.

Earth- Keeps everything in balance, strong and supported, loved by all. You can kinda expect a lot from Earth.

Moon- Sun and Moon belong with each other, Moon rules over Night, and Sun rules Day. Moon is essential for balancing dark with light, the phases are each of the moon's feelings, depending on how happy or sad or angry he is.

Mars- Imaginative and thoughtful, the innovated thinker of the group, always making optimistic and positive remarks. Although sometimes a little goofy, can sometimes also be a bit clouded in their own thoughts, but still is a vital member of the Chasers.

Jupiter- Naive and brave, but yet caring and has a huge heart. Jupiter makes up all of his weight lifting up for others, even if tight burdens are crushing down. Would sometimes do careless acts and is quite oblivious at times, but has the biggest heart for everyone around.

Saturn- The ultimate multitasker, can do many things at once and not be too overwhelmed, sometimes can act rushed or hasty, but always handy to keep on the team. Enjoys working hard for small or large goals in life, which is a huge advantage for the Sun Chasers.

Uranus- "ITS PRONOUNCED, UR-AN-US!, NOT *Sigh* Ya know?"

The clear comedian of the group, oddball or silly one, always doing things to make people laugh, is completely oblivious but still likes to help out with everything. Is slightly on the strange side, as they revolve the other way around the Sun, but still is fun to have around. Is also optimistic and willing to cheer others up, and that's special.

Neptune- Calm and collected, this has to be the most chill one of them all (No pun intended) Likes art and flowy feelings. Likes art, the seaside, nature, and calming environments. They sometimes isolate themselves because of peace and quiet, but they are helpful to help someone calm down.

Pluto and the Distant "Planets"- Not much is known about Pluto, whether they're an enemy of a follower. Mysterious and distant, still, somewhat beneficial to us at times.

This is a group I want to make (This isn't a rp this is something I want to create for the greater good of the world) but it's only reserved for those who wish this world a brighter and balanced future someday. Like, assisting with the balance of the world and reuniting ourselves with others. We all laugh and love, bleed, and die right? So why not help protect this world as it is beautiful and our home?