Prologue

To Dream mean to live in the open air. when you find yourself between life and death your only solution is the hope that you have kept alive in yourself when you never had the chance to choose what you want to become and what you want, you feel trapped but the worst of all is to withhold your desires and wants, when you don't have the right to desire it is like an incurable disease.

Living with people who don't care about you but want everything that belongs to you, it may seem a little too much Cinderella but it doesn't, these thousand times worse because in this world there is no prince charming, no night to go dancing, no dreams, no hopes, the only thing you can hear in the whole city : these tears, the suffering of losing your heart by jumping from a building just because of a conscience that underestimates you and doesn't let you go for a second, despite the abyss that opens under your feet you raise your head and say "I will manage to get out of this suffering" But when you realize that the population had the same reaction, but they all perished you lose hope and you let the suffering burn you to death, it is useless to try when you know that you will never succeed.

they always told me "if it's not you, don't do it, don't force yourself to change, stay the way you are''.but how do you do it when you don't even know who you are? ...these real! that kind of person doesn't exist but I am one, I dream of the impossible, I no longer live in the present, I sleep in the future and I keep going over the past to find out where I come from who I belong to because yes I am an orphan since birth who was interned in a psychiatric asylum at the age of 13 because I dropped two children from the top of a building. please! don't believe that I did it out of pure malice but they asked me to do that. that is a little crazy, but this is real, people don't want.... or never try to, believe me, they told me that ...if in two days their parent won't come to get them they will die right away without waiting any longer... then I offered them my idea.

Since my birth, I have never dreamed of being loved by anyone if someone had loved me they would have never abandoned me. it's disgusting to live like those others waiting for Prince Charming and these too cliché for me. it's better to stay in this hospital where they believe that I am crazy like them. Here I make many acquaintances who help me a lot, they taught me to shoot with a gun and also to surprise their target that something that they like to do here.... also plays with the feelings of others! let free will to your murderous desire.