What's Your name ?

⌦KYLIE

It was the last day, but it still feel like the first one. Getting used to be by myself, I got use to the dark room at the end of the hall in the basement. All my fears was locked in that room,hope was draining like blood from my body, I couldn't think twice and let the sound of her pain fills me till death.

"Don't!"

It was too late.

My illusion came through, my hallucinations became reality. I'm giving up on the only thing that makes me-Life. It feels like I'm ready to sleep,eyes facing the ceiling and my heart beating in an unusual and irregular way.

"I killed him... sorry"

What else can I say to shut my conscience down. I really didn't mean to but I had to. The game was over for both of us since the beginning.

"Manu...See you soon"

Everything blackout and I felt into a deep sleep. So, that how sleeping beauty felt like...like-Giving up on the reality.

⌦ALEXANDER

I met her at the bar yesterday. Even though things was not going well with her. I could feel from her aura upcoming bad situation. It was a sign that stranger things are not always strange. They just need someone to understand.

I spent my precious time at the club, arguing and getting mad at her. I made a scene so many times but she was still keeping her calm,like nothing can passed through her.  I said so many mean stuff but she didn't react to any of them.

I thought words hurt the most but it's not.

"Are you going somewhere?" Asked Emilie

I didn't even notice I was at the door. Where am I going? I don't know. 

Oh yeah! My wallet... She got my wallet.

"did you got rob with your two eyes open !?" 

"No way.... " 

"Yesss way... get some rest instead of hanging with us"

"should i ?!"  

" NO! You should definitely not..."  smelled the sarcastic aura coming from her. 

"imma get going emily"