HAIZ: Part 1

LegacyEmJ: About to give the Bella's a preview of my EP!!!! 💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽
BMitch22: Where am I in this pic?
ChloeB22: Awww I missed out on the pic! 😔😔
HunterStace: @BMitch22 u were probs too short to fit into the frame
BMitch22: 😡😡😡 @HunterStace

<><><><><>

Emily jumps out of bed excitedly, running down the stairs and sliding into the kitchen. Chloe and Beca jump apart as Emily enters and look at the girl in surprise.

"Emily!" Beca raises her eyebrows at the younger girl who is jumping up and down. "What's go you so excited super early in the morning?"

"Becs! Its 12pm. It's not morning. But the Bella's are coming over today!" Emily squeals. Chloe, as if being suddenly reminded, runs over to Emily and they both jump up and down. Beca on the other hand rolls her eyes.

"I'm so excited to hear your new album before everyone else!" Chloe says in excitement. "I can't wait to see what you and Becs have done!"

"Alright, both of you. Chill please. Too much energy too early." Beca groans, leaning across the counter.

"Oh Becs, just wait until all the Bella's arrive later this afternoon." Beca groans again and takes a sip of her coffee.

Emily giggles and pats Beca on the head as she reaches over her to get the cereal out of the top cupboard. Beca growls and swats her hand away which makes Emily's giggle turn into laughter. Emily happily skips back to her room with her box of cereal.

<><><><><>

Chloe was busy pouring chips into a bowl when she hears a knock on the door. At the same time, the timer to the oven sounds, alerting her of the cookies ready. Not knowing which to get first, she calls for Beca. "Hey Becs! Someone's at the door!"

"Can't you get it?" Beca shouts from somewhere in the living room where she's setting up her equipment.

"I'm busy!" Chloe responds as she looks around for her oven mitts.

"Well so am I! Where's Em?" Beca asks.

"I think she's still up in her room." Beca sighs and gets off the floor.

"Fine! I'll get the door. But can you go get Em?" Beca drags herself to the front door.

"Sure thing!" Chloe replies as she turns the over off and puts the tray of cookies on the stove.

Beca reaches the door as another round of knocks, knock on the door. "Alright! Chill I'm opening the door!"

As the door opens, it reveals all the Bella's piled up on her porch. "Hey Short stack! Gonna let us in?"

"Hey guys." Beca rolls her eyes as the Bella's basically tumble into her house, already making a lot of noise.

A squeal comes from the top of the stairs and all heads turn to the red head who rushes down the stairs to greet everyone. There was a lot of excitement that Beca thought was too much but was glad to have all the Bella's around.

"Hey, where's Em?" Stacie asks.

"Yeah, where's Legacy? She's the real reason we're here!" Amy says as she looks around.

"Oh, she's coming down." Chloe grins. "How about we all move to the living room! I have snacks!"

"Yes! Free food!" Amy is the first to move towards the food.

Everyone else follows behind, bringing their own snacks to share. As they all settle down, Beca finishes up with setting up her equipment.

"You know in my country, potatoes grew in the mountains. It was rare to get. People would die if they tried." The room falls silent as Flo eats a handful of potato chips and they stare at her.