Making Staubrey Happen

HunterStace: Best Night 😘😘😘🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍
AubreyP: 😘😘😘
ChloeB22: OHMYGOD CUTIESSS!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
LegacyEmJ: UR WELCOME STACE!!! 🥰🥰🥰
TalentedAmy: THE HUNTER HAS BEEN TAMED???
BMitch22: 🤮🤮🤮 too many hearts
AubreyP: Shut it Hobbit @BMitch22
HunterStace: I've seen your texts you hypocrite @BMitch22
BMitch22: 😒😒

<><><><><>

"Seriously Stace!" Emily huffs. "If you don't stop moping around, I'm going to drag you out myself!"

"I'll get up soon..." Stacie grumbles into her pillow.

"Your being dramatic!" Emily whacks her back with her own pillow. "Just pick up your phone and call her!"

It's been a week since the Bella's returned from Aubrey's boot camp and they've been preparing for World's ever since. However, Stacie's buried feelings for the former captain rose and Stacie ran to Emily for help. Emily who was studying for her psych test excitedly squealed. But later turned into annoyance when Stacie began whining and complaining. Turning into a complete mess.

"What if she doesn't want to? What if-" She was cut off when Emily attacked her again with a pillow.

"Stop asking questions and call her before I do it myself!" Emily watches as Stacie groans and hides under the blanket. "Since when did you lose all that confidence?"

"Since Aubrey..." She mumbles under the pillow.

Emily rolls her eyes at her friend. "I'm going to get a snack. When I get back, you'd better be calling her."

Stacie mumbles something incoherent and Emily shakes her head, walking out of their room downstairs. She walks into the kitchen when she sees Beca pinning Chloe against the counter in a heated make out.

"Oh my stars!" Emily squeaks, spinning around immediately and heading out of the kitchen. "Really? Can't you do that somewhere else?"

"Sorry Em! It's PG again in here!" Beca calls out to her whilst chuckling. Emily still walks back in with her hand covering her eyes. Chloe slaps Beca on the arm and gives Emily a hug.

"Sorry about that. How's studying going?"

"It was going well until Stacie barged in complaining. She's a complete mess at the moment." Emily rolls her eyes, remembering her best friend hiding under all her blankets.

"That doesn't sound like Stace... is she alright?" Chloe asked in concern. Emily laughs as she grabs a bag of Doritos.

"She's been giving me reasons as to why Aubrey wouldn't want to date her." Chloe squeals.

"WHAT! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? SHE LIKES BREE?" Beca covers her ears.

"Yeah, I've been trying to get her to ask her out. But she's gone into hiding." Emily shrugs.

"COME EM! YOU AND I HAVE SOME MATCH MAKING TO DO!" Chloe drags Emily up to Emily's and Stacies room, completely forgetting about the chips and Beca. Beca stands in the middle of the kitchen dumbfounded.

"Since when did Stace like the Aca-Nazi?" She asks herself as she grabs the Doritos Emily took out.

<><><><><>

"Emily! You told Chloe?" Stacie whines from under the covers.

"I mean, Aubrey is her best friend and someone needs to help me get your whiny ass out of bed." Emily shrugs. Chloe gasps and slaps Emily on the arm.