The Hype ~1~

(A.N that is the Instagram "prompt", also your character has a name cuz that's my style of writing. "You" will also be written. Enjoy!)

[Your POV]

Sunday, May 12, 2019

The day is here! I've been waiting since Christmas! My friend and I both got tickets to go see Twenty One Pilots! We were both in love with them. I was more of a fangirl then she was. Only by a bit. Before Trench came out, I was more of a "mainstream" fan. Then I slowly fell in love with their music. My father took me to the Blurryface concert they had in Vancouver BC. I became a complete clickie! I haven't even gotten to the best part yet. Both me and my friend got passes to go meet the boys after the show! So we were completely hyped!

I had a green dress on

 With yellow tape on my shoulders

Since me and my friend are camping out all day, I grabbed a small black purse and put 2 chargers, some food and drinks in there. It was around 8:30 in the morning when my friend, Isabelle texted me saying that she was on her way to pick me up. I went to the washroom once more and put in some black high tops.

About 3 minutes later, Isabelle's car pulled up in my driveway. I smiled and opened my door, then turned around to to lock it with my keys. Isabelle got out of her car and ran over to hug me.
"Viiiiii!!!!!" She squealed, "you look adorable!"
I chuckled and hugged back, "Awh thanks! So do you! You are killing that outfit!"
Issie was wearing camouflage coloured overalls with a white crop top underneath. She also had yellow bracelets and other TØP accessories
She smiled and let go of me. "Thank you! I thought it looked nice."
"Let's get going! I'm so pumped!" I smile, not being able to stop.
My friend nodded and got back into her car "Let's."
I got into the shotgun of her white truck.

"What's the music selection today miss Issie?" I asked.
Isabelle smirked as she held up a Trench CD. "A little bit of hype."
She opened it up and put the CD in the car. Jumpsuit started to play as we sang and laughed. We have drove to this damn arena too many times. It only takes 15 minutes from my house so it's not that far.

About 7 minutes later, Morph was coming to an end. The two of us chanted "Not Done!" Three times. Each time with more passion. Then I started to "drum" on the dashboard. "JOSH DUN!" We both yelled. We looked at each other and laughed. This is gonna be an amazing day.

As we saw the arena come into view, chlorine came to an end. We smiled "Here we are!" Isabelle smiled, "Us and like 5 others." She laughed.
I chuckled as she parked her car.
We both got out and grabbed out stuff.
"I brought extra chargers, some water bottles and food if we get hungry."
My friend looked and me in awe then chuckled "You are Jesus."
I laughed "Thanks."
We both laughed and talked the whole way to the arena front.
"Hey!" One of the fans waved at us.
"Hi!" I smiled back.
He motioned to where he and two other girls were sitting. They had a big ass blanket so we sat down.

"How are you?" The guy asked.
"Hyped!" Me and Issie said in unison.
The guy chuckled "I'm Ben, and she," Ben pointed to a girl with long blond hair, "is Sammy." Sammy wore the outfit that Tyler had in the Jumpsuit video, only more fitted for hot weather. And this," Ben motioned to another girl with medium brown hair and was wearing merch and black leggings with yellow tape on them. "is Katrina." Everyone smiled and said hello to each other.
"I am Violet. And this is my friend Isabelle." I introduced.
Ben smiled "You two look adorable!"
The girls agreed and smiled at us.

We carried out many conversations about Tyler's stupidness and cuteness and Josh's anxiety until another guy came up to our group with food. "Hey y'all I got food. And I got comments about my outfit." Ben, Sammy and Katrina laughed. I chuckled too.
"Oh!" Katrina said "Sorry, this is my boyfriend, Holden."
Issie and I waved at him.
"It was nice meet you guys and chatting with you guys. I'll let you eat your food and we can hang out a little later yeah?" I offer, noticing that they are two couples.
Sammy nodded and smiled "Yeah of course! Go have some free time. You can just come over and sit whenever you feel like it."
I smiled softly "You guys are awesome!" Everyone said bye and blew kisses. As we walked away, Isabelle did the sign with her hands and called out "STAY ALIVE"
I laughed, so did the group, they did the hands back.
After that moment, it was just the two of us sitting down at the arena with a whole ass day to kill.

"Oh I forgot to tell you!" Isabelle said as she reached in her bag and pulled out a deck of cards and a big uno deck. "So we don't get bored. And I had another idea. Later- like in many hours maybe we could ask the group just too keep an eye on just if we wanna get sleep and rest up energy."
I nodded "sounds good Issie!"
"Wanna play uno or a card game first?" She asked.
"Let's play... A card game to start."
"Okay." She got the cards out and started to remove the cards we didn't need. "What game, Vi?" She asked.
"Let's play a couple rounds of twenty one." I smirk, knowing I said that unintentionally.
She chuckled "I like where your mind is at. Alright, ready?"

I nodded, "Hit me." One card "hit me." Two cards, "hit me." Three cards "okay stop." I turn over the cards and see a 3, 4 and an ace.
"Damn only 17." Isabelle said.
"Oh says you, you're probably gonna get way over 21!" I smirked and grabbed the deck.
Isabelle wanted four cards and ended up with a 3, 6, 10 and 11!
I laughed so hard I rolled over. "What did I say!"
"Shut up." She playfully hit my leg.
I got up and calmed down, "A 31!"
"You won once shut up. Let's go again."

And so it begins...