Bnha-Shinsou Hitoshi x kitten reader

F/c- fur color    E/c-eye color F/T-fir texture
F/L-fur length
*Narrator's p.o.v.*
A young street cat walked down a sidewalk,desperately searching for food to eat.
It meowed softly in hopes of someone hearing her/him but everyone was just walking past the poor thing .
She/He had F/L, F/T, F/C with piercing E/C eyes.
She/He was truly a sight to behold for this little
kitten could be the cutest thing on earth.(off that topic...)
The kitten finally found an alleyway for sleeping. But she/he was unfortunately found by DOGGOS. 2 huge stray dogs looking for food. And you just so happened to be their planned dinner.
The kitten ran into the alleyway as fast as she/he could. But soon he/she reached a dead end, it quickly turned around to see 2 huge snarling dogs blocking the way out. Drool came down from their mouths as they bared their huge teeth.
But soon a voice came from the entrance of the alleyway."Hey!",Yelled a deep voice, " Scram!"
Then came a very tall boy looking under the age of 20. With wild purple hair and eyes with deep eye bags.
The dogs ran, whimpering helplessly.The kitten meowed in the same tone of the dogs, but the boy did not hurt her/him.Instead he gently picked the small F/C kitten into his arms.
He smiled softly. The kitten purred softly while drifting into sleep.
*Your p.o.v.*
I woke up smelling the soft smell of milk and cinnamon. I slowly stumbled up and yawned with a small squeak at the end. I looked around in front of me seeing a small bowl. I slowly crawled to it, but instead of making it my legs sprawled outwards making me stumble onto the floor.
I heard a chuckle and saw the boy from before. The one who rescued me from the dogs. I meowed loudly angry from him laughing at me. "Okay,okay."He chuckled again while picking me up and putting me next to the bowl.
He picked me up gently holding me close.
*Shinsou's p.o.v.*
I climbed up the stairs with the kitten. She/He seemed to be tired again. So I went to my bedroom and laid my kitten down on my bed. Then I quickly changed my clothes and laid next to the kitten. She/He climbed onto my stomach.
She/He snuggled into my stomach . I smiled happily.
                             What a day.
Well hope you guys liked my boiiiiiiii it took me a while because my phone doesn't work anymore and I am temporarily using my mom's phone just expect slow updates. Or if she'll let me use it a lot more updates.
I love you my little beans. Have a great day.

XXX❤️❤️❤️              
                             472 words