Sebastian x neko! Reader

-Did I forget to mention that part of doing an animal x various that there will be half animal readers too. Oh how lovely they will be!- Now here are some keys if your new! Enjoy my beans💖🤙
————-—-————————-———————•
(Y/n)-your name  (h/c)-hair color
(s/c)-skin color
(e/t/c)-ears and tail color
(e/c)-eye color  (c/f)- cake flavor
(P/p)-preferred pro noun
——————————————————————•
Little prologue to start us off:
You are a Neko who has recently made a contract (in my world Neko's do that)with a petite young girl named Elizabeth. She is so very sweet to you and she spoils you a lot. That is why you are her faithful made. And today your visiting her fiancé for the first time, who is unaware that his Lizzy has gotten a butler!
———————————————————————-•
*Your p.o.v.*
I opened the door to your sleeping quarters all preppy and prepared for today in your uniform which fit your shape perfectly ( your outfit down below)//

*I opened the door to your sleeping quarters all preppy and prepared for today in your uniform which fit your shape perfectly ( your outfit down below)//

Or

Or

———————————————————————•*still your p

*still your p.o.v.*
I walked down the hallways of the manor to the lady Elizabeth's room with a small gentle smile.
I finally made to her door and opened it gently, she laid flat on her bed. I chuckled quietly then I walked up to her bed and tapped her arm as she stirred out of sleep. She looked at me and her face immediately went into a grin.
"Good morning m'lady how was your rest." I say in my usual soft spoken voice. " Oh (y/n) it was amazing" she spoke in her usual squeaky voice as she pet my ears. I purred and walked to her closet pulling out a pretty pink (🤢) dress that would look dazzling on my lady.

I showed her the dress and she nodded jumping with excitement. Then I helped her put it on. I did her long blonde hair into two pig tails and put 2 small pink bows on her.

I smiled and left but came back in a flash with some breakfast for my lady. She ate it all happily but she had dropped her tea but I caught it before it hit the floor with my tail.
-Timeskip to getting I'm the carriage-
The carriage went in an average pace. I looked out the window of the carriage as we were close to our destination.
" Hey (Y/N) can you do me a favor." Elizabeth spoke in a happy tone. I turned to her and nodded. " Your a Neko right," she stated which I just nodded to , " so can you turn into a cat?"
I was taken aback but complied as a cloud of grey smoke appeared then in an instant I was a cat.
My (h/c) shone in the dim light and my ears were perked up and my long (tail color) swung slowly back in forth. My pink pentagram on my tongue had also shown . " Oh wonderful, I can't wait to see Ciel's reaction to this. I meowed as she also showed me her pentagram on her hand which was in pink also. She put her gloves back on right when we arrived at the phantom hive mansion.

She giggled and picked me up cradling me in her arms. We quickly made it to the doors and Elizabeth knocked on the door with eagerness. It was soon opened to reveal a handsome man in all black and I could already tell he was a demon.
Then a boy in all blue with an eye patch over his eye came as me and my lady walked into the manor. He stared at me with confusion.
" Who is this lizzy?" He spoke in a tone that was very demanding. " This is (y/n) I got her a couple months ago and don't worry she is hypo- allergenic ." She spoke as I meowed right after.
He looked at me suspiciously as I grinned like the Cheshire Cat from Alice in wonderland. He was taken aback by that. The butler looked at me in awe and if I was not in this cat form you'd see a whole tomato.
I meowed gently as I jumped out of Elizabeth's arms and trotted to Ciel I looked up at him and stuck my tongue out and showed him my pink pentagram and he gasped as he looked at my lady.
Her gloves were off and she showed him her own pink pentagram on her hand.
That's my cue. A gray cloud smoked up as I backed away from Ciel and turned into my real form next to my lady.
I smiled intently and bowed. " Pleasure to meet you Ciel and Sebastian." They both looked at me surprised as I plainly looked at them.

The silence was broken by my lady who started laughing as my tail swished side to side.
Then Sebastian walked up to me and gently grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it. I blushed as my tail swished faster. And my ears perked up too.
He slowly got up and looked at me. I smiled and looked down.The young masters were looking at us blushing. Then we went to go fufill our duties with them. We all had fun.

And I may have just found my mate. Man today  is the best day.
                              -Timeskip-
Me and my lady prepare to leave as we have reached the end of our day unfortunately. I walked alongside her we took one last stroll through town looking at all the shops  and cars and carriages on the roads, all the people walking on the side walls and going into shops.

Today was fun I have to admit. I was walking alongside Sebastian as we walked behind our young masters who held hands as we walked into a small bakery to spend the rest of our time there before me and my lady had to go.
I ordered a slice of (c/f) and (drink) seeing as my lady Elizabeth told me to rest.
I walked to a small table as I sat next to Sebastian and we were soon joined by our young masters.
*Sebastian p.o.v.*
I looked at (y/n) studying (p/p) a bit more.        (P/p) ears and tail were (e/t/c) along with (h/c) hair. (P/p) eyes shined a (e/c), I smiled.
     'How beautiful/handsome/kawaii'

I love you my beans have an awesome day hope you enjoyed!💖💖💖🤙

1076 words