G.o.t.- Daenerys x young wyvern reader

S/C - scale color      E/C - eye color     T/C -
teeth color P/P- preffered pronoun  Y/N- your name
Quick note:
The underlined italic is her talking to you and the underlined regular words are her talking to humans. And video above is some sort of documentary on Wyverns?
*Your p.o.v.*
I steadily walked towards the edge of my cave. Looking out at the beautiful view of mountains.
It has been a few years since my mum and dad died.
They were killed by those stinkin humans, they told me to run far away and so I did. But now I'm alone and to be honest I'm not bothered by it.
I go out and hunt and I take nice flies and I have a nice little pond in my cave making it good to bathe my scales and wings after a good meal. My life has never been better. Then suddenly a bunch of unfamiliar men were running to me with a few bow and arrows.
*Daenerys p.o.v.*
I flew my dragon through the skies needing to get away from everyone when I heard a loud roar. My dragon got the hint and immediately flew to the sound and when I got there I saw at least 3 men attacking a helpless young dragon. I grew angry and commanded that they be killed, my dragon sent out a line of fire to the men, killing them instantly.
I flew down and my dragon picked the young dragon up and we flew back home.
-Timeskip brought to you by bagels-
I sat down, gently petting the young wyvern. It's slow breath calms me down as it's chest heaves up and down. Now I had some time to study it. It's (s/c) scales shone in the sunlight, it's (pearly/dull) (t/c) teeth were (sharp/average/flat).

But I shouldn't be calling this a young one it anymore as I soon learned it was a (preferred pro noun).(P/p) eyes soon opened up showing two (bright/dark/dull) (e/c) eyes, it slowly got up stretching but fell back down. I rubbed     (p/p) soothingly telling (p/p) to calm down.

You know I'll just call this young one (y/n).
*Your p.o.v.*
I awoke in an unfamiliar area but for some reason I thought nothing of it. I got up stretched but soon fell back down. I looked down at my torso and legs and saw them wrapped in what humans call bandages.

Then I saw a figure next to me. I studied this human with feminine features, she had long white hair and peachy skin and a motherly aura which immediately calmed me down.
I put my head in her lap needing more affection, she then made a weird sound which startled me. It was squeaky and it came from her throat, I growled and poked her neck with my claw. And she did it again!!!!!!
"What, do you not know what a giggle is" She laughed booping my nose.
I sneezed then licked her face. Then a man came in and sat next to her and he had hair on his face!
Then he put his lips on hers and I got jealous so I smacked across his face with my tail growling. He looked at me and laughed. "Someone's jealous"He spoke in a deep manly voice.
                  Man I love this place👌

So next chapter will be another author's note with face reveal hehe sorry for so many😞and sorry this was a bit short!

Goodbye fam I love all y'all
601 words.      Much love💖💖💖