Chapter One

In this story Lux is aria in PLL. Also disclaimer, I'm not sure if hybrids or Klaus have heartbeats so I'm just going to say they do.

Lux used to be the fat ugly girl in school she always got bullied about her weight. Her sister, Elena, was always the pretty popular girl who never noticed her older sister being bullied. So after their parents died Lux decided to move to California, where she got a job with a new TV show called Pretty little liars.

Before the show started she started working out every single day until she was her goal weight. She also seemed to become much prettier. The show became famous and so did she.
The show ended so she decided to move back home to Mystic Falls. She missed her sister and brother. She hadn't talked to them since she moved and she'd changed a lot.
She got on the plane and flew to Mystic Fall the next day.

(Btw this is the outfit she's wearing)Once she got to mystic Falls she got an Uber to the car dealership and bought a Black 1967 Chevy Impala

Once she got to mystic Falls she got an Uber to the car dealership and bought a Black 1967 Chevy Impala.

First POVI thanked the car dealer after he hands me the keys"Enjoy" he says before walking away

First POV
I thanked the car dealer after he hands me the keys
"Enjoy" he says before walking away.I hop into the car and unlock my phone, (an iPhone yellow XR) searching for Elena's number.
"Hello?" I hear a feminine voice say after a few rings.
"Hey Lena" I say as I put my phone my speaker before starting up my car and driving off.
"Lux?!" She says surprised.
"Yup" I say smiling.
"Oh my god! How have you been? We haven't talked in years!" She says excitedly.
"I know, I've missed you! I'm in Mystic Falls, wanna meet at the Grill?" I say turning down the street.
"Yeah sure. I'll bring everyone. And we've made some new friends. I'll bring them too so you guys can meet." She says. I could hear she had a smile on her face.
"Okay. I'll see you in 20" I say before hanging up.
I've changed a lot and I forgot to tell her. She probably won't even recognize me.

20 minutes later

I park my new car, which I'm in love with, and head into the Grill. As soon as I walk in everybody's eyes soon land on me and I get bombarded by fans. I gladly take pictures and videos with all of them.
In between taking photos I see Elena, Caroline, Bonnie and Two hot guys sitting at a booth and staring at me. Elena, Caroline and Bonnie's mouths were wide open.
I finish up with the fans and say goodbye before heading over to my sister and friends.
"Hey Elena" I say smiling at her
"You know me?" She says surprised.
"What do you mean?" I ask confused.
"We've never met before, but I love Pretty little liars" she says smiling, Caroline and Bonnie both say me too.
"Elena, it's me, your sister" I say in disbelief. I know I look different but how could she not remember me.
She stares at me for a second scanning me before her eyes widen
"Oh my god! You look so different." She says shocked making me smile. "This is Damon" she says pointing to the guy with ice blue eyes and Dark brown hair.
"Dang, your hot" he says smirking at me causing a guy with green eyes and light brown hair to knock him upside the head making me giggle.
"And this is Stefan, my boyfriend" she says smiling at him making my eyebrow raise.
Elena scoots over letting me sit next to her. Caroline was sitting next to Stefan and Bonnie was sitting on the other side of Elena.
"I can't believe my sister is a star" Elena says with a huge smile making me shake my head and roll my eyes.
I glance back over at Damon who hasn't looked away from me since I walked in. We held intense eye contact for a while. A smirk grew on his face causing me to smile.
"Lux!" I hear someone say which pulls me out of the trance.
"Hum?" I ask.
"I asked where your staying in town" Bonnie asked.
"Not sure. I just got here, bought a car, and then drove down here. Haven't done much thinking about where to stay" I say shrugging.
"You bought a car?" Caroline says excited.
"Yeah" I giggle.
"Can we see it?" Stefan asked.
"Sure" I shrug before sliding out of the booth with everyone following me.
We walk outside and to my Chevy Impala.
"Whoa. Nice car" Damon says checking it out. Stefan nods, scanning it as well.
"It's not new" Caroline says bummed
"No Care, it's not. I've always liked older cars" I say smiling at her before looking over at my new/old car.
"What year is it?" Damon asks looking back at me.
"1967"
"I have a '69 Chevy Camaro Convertible. You should come see it sometime." Damon says
"I would love too" I say giving him a smile which makes him grin.
"Okay.." Elena says awkwardly "we should get going." I nod before they all leave and I hop in my car starting it up.