Chapter Three

"Follow me." He says before speeding off. I smirk at everyone else before speeding off after him.it was almost dark by now so we could run around.

He leads me to The Mystic Grill.

"Pick your meal" he says looking around.
I find a good looking guy at the bar who was drinking away.

I walk up to the bar and sitting down beside him as Klaus sits down a few seats away from us, nonchalantly watching

"Let me get a beer" I say to the bartender
"ID?" He asks making me clench my jaw.
"A beer" I say firmly, as well as compelling him. He turns around and opens up a beer, handing it to me.
I give him a fake smile before taking a big sip of it.
The guy was looking over at me with a slight smirk.
"Hey" he says before taking a shot. I just smirk at him before taking another sip.
"Oh your gonna be like that, huh?" He says chuckling. He slides his hand around my waist still smirking at me.

Hoe. I mentally say, rolling my eyes in my head.

I give him a slow kiss before pulling away and standing up leading him to the bathroom.
I shove him against the wall, he starts kissing my neck before I pull away. I lean into his neck before biting him.
"Ow" he screams trying to shove me away but I was much to strong for him.
He tasted sooo good. I could tasted the alcohol in his blood which seemed to get me drunk the more I drank. But Damon said a perk about being a Vampire is that we can drink a lot and still not get drunk. I heard the door open and close over the sound of the guy screaming.
I pull back in annoyance.
"Stop moving and stop screaming." I say firmly, as I compel him.
I look over and see Klaus looking at me amused. I smirk at him before sinking my fangs into the guy again and drinking the rest of his blood. I pulled away and watch his body drop to the ground making me smile. I turn around and look in the mirror, wiping away the evidence of my meal from my face.
"That was pretty impressive." Klaus says smirking. "Unfortunately your friends are here" he says making me roll my eyes. I stomp out of the bathroom as Klaus follows close behind.
I see them looking around the restaurant frantically before their eyes land on me.
"What do you guys want?"  I say crossing my arms across my chest.
"Are you okay?" Elena says walking over to me.
"You ate someone" Damon says smirking.
"You what?" Elena asks surprised.
"How'd you know?" I asked Damon.
"You still have them on your mouth." He says. I roll my eyes before wiping my mouth.
"I'd love to stay and chat but I've got to find some food" Klaus says "I'll talk to you soon, luv" he says smiling at me before walking away.
"So what, you and Klaus are now buddy buddy?" Elena says not amused.
"What do you care?" I say
"What has gotten into you?" She asks shocked.
"I'm not human anymore. Why should I be cautious?" I say shrugging
"Because you could get caught. Then what?" She asks crossing her arms over her chest. I do the same, then lean forward getting close to her face.
"I eat them" I say making her eyes go wide. I chuckle before walking away. Damon seemed turned on which make me laugh.
"Bye" I say before walking out.
I see Klaus feasting on a girl outside of the grill before letting her body drop to the ground as she struggles to get away. He grabs her face, making her look at him.
"You will not remember any of this. You were attacked by an animal" he says before walking away.
He sees me and smiles, walking up to me.
"Your done with them?" He asks.
"Yeah" I say shrugging.
"Good. I want you to tell me more about your species" he says before running in an inhuman speed away with me following him.
He leads me to his house. Or, shall I say, mansion.