Chapter Four

I wake up freezing. I throw the covers off of me and the cold wind hits me. I tip toe across my ice cold hardwood floors to the thermostat to see it says 69. I furrow my brows in confusion before walking into my kitchen and seeing the windows wide open. The chilling breeze gave me goosebumps. I hurried over to the windows and closed them.
I walk over to the fridge and grab some eggs. I cook them before putting them on a plate. I sit down and take a bit, immediately spitting it out in disgust.

Oh my god. That is terrible.
Then I remember that Damon said human food will loose its taste once I feed for the first time.

I roll my eyes in anger before throwing the food away.
I walk into my closet to find an outfit.
It was obviously cold today so I decided to not wear shorts or a short sleeve shirt.
I decide on this before heading out.

I head to the Salvatore house and knock on the door

I head to the Salvatore house and knock on the door. Stefan answers and let's me in.
"What's up, Lux?" He asks as we both sit down in the living room.
"I just wanted to apologize for being so rude to you guys yesterday. I was high off of blood and Klaus.. he seems to make me act like that." I say. He nods, accepting my apology.
"Hey, Lux" Damon says as he walks downstairs. "Here to see me?" He says smirking. I stand up. As he walks over to us.
"I'm here to apologize"
"For what?" He asks confused.
"For being so rude yesterday" I say. My veins grow under my eyes. I could smell blood. And it smelled amazing. I furrow my eyebrows. Looking at Stefan, he could smell it too.
Just then someone knocks on the front door. Damon opens it and Matt and Caroline were standing there.

I my whole body was pulsing with the smell of blood.
Caroline and Matt walk in.
"A hybrid attacked us" She says.
There was a clear wound on Carlines neck that looked pretty bad. Matt took off his jacket and showed big scratches all over his arms and his shirt was torn which showed some cuts on his chest.
I was being drawn to Matt's blood but Damon grabbed me and Stefan and shoved us down into the basement.
"Stefan stay down here. Lux, grab a few blood bags out of the fridge right there and drink up." Stefan nods sitting down trying to pull away his veins. I open up the fridge to see hundreds of blood bags. I grab one and rip off the top. Drinking it down fast before grabbing another one and doing the same. I drop them to the ground before wiping my mouth, nodding at Damon. We both walk upstairs. And see Caroline and Matt in severe pain.
I walk over to Matt and pull up my sleeve, bitting my wrist before turning it to him. He hesitated grabs my arms and drinks my blood for a few seconds before pulling away. I quickly heal and so does he. I walk over to Caroline and offer her my arm. She looked confused.
"My blood is the cure to a werewolf bit" I say. She looks at me for a second before taking my arm and bitting into it making me take in a sharp breath. After a few seconds she pulls away.
"So why would a hybrid attack you?" I ask.
"All the hybrids are owned by Klaus. Whatever they do, Klaus told them to" Damon says. I look back at him shocked.
" I have to go." I say before speeding off into the wood and to Klaus's house, trying to stay away from the streets.

I arrive at his mansion knocking on the door loudly. A second later Klaus opens the door.
"Hello, Luv" he says smiling at me. I storm past him and go into the living room. Rebekah and a guy around Klaus's age who was wearing a suit were both sitting in the living room. I walk over to them
"Leave. Now." I compel. They stand up and leave the house.
"You sent one of your minions to attack my friends?" I yell frustrated.
"Whoa calm down." He says raising him hands up "I don't even know what your talking about"
"One of your hybrids attacked Caroline and Matt" I say.
"That wasn't my order, Luv. One of my first Hybrids broke free of the sire bond and have broken some of my other hybrids. They must have done it." he says.
I look at him for a second. Not sure if I believed him.
"I promise" he says walking up to me. I nod.
"So who was the Hybrid that broke free" I ask
"Someone named Tyler" he says shrugging.
"Tyler?" I say surprise. He nods.
"You should have stayed last night" he says looking at me, getting closer. He rests his hands on my hips, pulling my body closer to his. I look up at his eyes as he looks down at my lips.
"We shouldn't do this. Their about to walk in." I say pulling away just as Rebekah and the guy in the suit storm in.
"What the hell was that" Rebekah yells hissing at me as her fangs and veins show. She storms over to me, shoving me against the wall and grabbing my neck, squeezing it.
"I said don't touch me" I growl showing all my supernatural appearances. I yank her hand away from my neck shoving her off of me.
She attacks me again, trying to bit me. I roll my eyes, slamming her onto the ground before bitting her neck, shooting the venom from my werewolf fangs into her neck.
I pull away, getting off of her. The guy's veins appear and he begins to come towards me but Klaus's steps in front of him.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you, Elijah. Rebekah will be fine." He says. Elijah glaring at me with his veins still showing.
Elijah pushes past Klaus and heads towards me.
"Let me put this another way" Klaus says speeding towards Elijah, standing in front of him and me. "Touch her and I will steak you" he warns. My supernatural appearances have disappeared by now but Klaus's were showing. Elijah looks at Klaus for a second before speeding over to Rebekah, picking her up and speeding off.
I sigh, leaning up against the wall. Closing my eyes as I lean my head back. Suddenly I feel a warmth and I can hear a strong heartbeat close to me making my head jolt up, opening my eyes.
Klaus was standing in front of me, inches away.
I could hear my heart thumping in my chest, and I know he could hear it too.
"My sibling aren't that fond of you" he says flickering his eyes from my mouth to my eyes.
"They'll get over it" I shrug making him smile. He leans in and our lips are centimeters away from each other. I was about to kiss him but then I hear somebody walking up to the door. I lean back, sighing, opening my eyes to see Klaus clench his jaw, he was not happy with the visitors.
"Klaus" Damon yells making him growl. He moves out from in front of me and Damon and Stefan walk into the house.
"Lux are you okay?" Damon asks walking over to me.
"Yeah I'm fine" I say looking at him confused.
"I swear if you lay a hand on her" Damon warns.
"You'll What?" Klaus challenges, walking up to him.
"Damon, What is going on."
"He was worried that Klaus was going to hurt you because you came over here to yell at him." Stefan says.
"Damon I'm fine. Klaus didn't hurt me" I say looking at him. Klaus and Damon were glaring at each other totally oblivious of their surroundings.
Klaus smirks before looking over at me. I look at him confused before he grabs my hand and pulls me over to him. He leans in, landing his lips on mine. I kiss him back but soon pull away because I don't really want to make out in front of my sisters boyfriend and his brother.
Damon was pissed, I could see it in his eyes.  he wanted to tear apart Klaus with his bare hand. Damon stomped over to Klaus and I quickly got in the middle of the two.
"Damon stop." I say as I shove my hand against his chest, stopping him from walking  any farther. I grab the bottom of Klaus's shirt, making sure he doesn't move.
"Please just leave" I say stepping back, making my  back sit right up against Klaus's chest. My hands have moved away from Klaus's shirt and Damon's chest by now. 
"Come on Damon. Let's just go" Stefan says. Damon doesn't move. He just glares at Klaus. Stefan rolls his eyes walking over to Damon. And dragging his out of the house. I sigh, turning around.
" I don't like that another person likes you" Klaus says making his veins appear under his eyes.
I sigh before giving him a long, slow kiss. Once I pull away his veins were gone.