1: After The Show

Drake's POV

Drake's POV

It was after the show and me and Cole was heading to our hotel room for the night. Nothing like a good ole night after a show with one of your best friends. Yep me and Cole go way back, every since we been in the industry we been the best of friends.

"That show was hype, man the crowd loved us" Cole said while twirling his dreads. "Yeah bro we unstoppable". I said approaching to open the door; And there goes our slave on the floor craving for us to humiliate him. "On your knees faggot" I said as I turned on the lights, he was already naked on the floor.

"Crawl on your knees bitch" Cole said laughing. "Look at this fuckin cake haha" he continued.

He crawled on his knees to us and began licking our shoes one by one, me and Cole both sat down on the couch to get our feet in position as I began to roll up the weed. We both proceeded to conversate.

"Yeah bro a lot of bad bitches out there too" said Cole. As he spit in the slaves face. "Keep lickin our shoes faggot" he continued.

"This faggot can't get enough of this, YOU LIKE THAT SHIT FAGGOT" I said to the slave. As he nodded his head he proceeded to lick on our dirty shoes. "You know what time it is boy, get our fuckin shoes off".

This boy loved our feet, and me and Cole's feet was so sweaty after the show, my feet always smelled like vinegar and Cole's feet had that corn chip dorito smell. Pew... This faggot loved to suck on our socks and feet so much.

"Take them fuckin shoes off bitch, hurry up" Cole said while twirling his dreads. Cole and I would both get a thrill out of our slave boy getting off to our feet. It was like an uncontrollable desire we would lust for. Not that we were gay or anything like that but this was something between us bros.