2: Let's Have Some Fun Fa**ot

J. Cole's POV

Our slave boy began to get to work on my socks first and you know how it is when you wear dark socks in sneakers, my feet smelled like corn chips and ass haha. I felt the moisture of his tongue and mouth all on my feet. The smell of my feet began to get ripe as he kept sucking and licking on my socks.

Something about the way it felt lowkey got my dick hard as I began to rub my other foot on his face he began to slowly jack off.

"Awww that shit feel good, aye bro light up the blunt" I said while Drake began to light it up. We began to puff puff pass.

I love to feel his mouth on my feet, it made me feel good it was a feeling I couldn't explain but it got me excited as fuck. I began to touch my crotch.

"Aye faggot grab that foot stool over there and work on both of our feet" Drake said while passing me the blunt.

Nothing like smoking some good weed and chilling I thought to myself. As our slave boy brought the footstool over, me and Drizzy kicked our feet up and watched this faggot get to work while taking turns worshipping Drake and my feet.

"Go take care of Drake feet faggot" I said while crossing my legs and dangling my feet. The slave boy made his way over to Drake's side and began to sniff and lick his socked feet.

"You really enjoying this shit huh faggot" Drake said while kicking his feet in the slave boys face, and then spitting in his face. "Get to work on those socks bitch, that's right" I said as me and Drake were both enjoying this.

This was getting to the good part this fag gave in to both of us, and we were both loving every minute of it. I didn't care anymore at this point how gay it seemed I began to slowly jerk my dick in my pants and Drake began to touch himself.

"Aye bro I'm tryna bust this nut real quick, you down?" I asked as I began to pull my dick out yes all 10 inches of it. I seen as Drake's dick began to poke through his jeans. "Hell yeah" he said as his dick was pulsating through his jeans. He slowly began to pull it out his jeans.

"We gon have some fun with you faggot, take our socks off" I said while he slowly began taking my socks off first and then proceeding to take Drake's off. When he came back to my feet he began to start sucking on and inbetween my toes starting from the big toe on to the rest of my toes. That shit felt so good as I began to rub my dick and I began to moan softly "Aww shit boy, eat that fuckin foot" I said.

-