Splash! (Lemon)

Okay before you start reading ive been writing lemons for days now.a
Anyway. Ill try to do fluff more often also.XD

Your POV

Richtofen is so hot,I often day dream about of him.But he could never have feelings for me,I guess I'll have to keep day dreaming.

Richtofens POV

Y/n is so schon (beautiful) I vish for her to be mine. My dreams vith her are so........erotic.Zhere so good I end up red as hell. I decided to call her and ask if I could come over and go swimming in her pool together.But I vas going to make it much,much, more fun.

Your POV

Richtofen called me and asked if he could come over and go swimming in my pool. I got really excited and changed in a bikini and made sure I was freshend up.

Richtofens POV

Y/n looked so schon as always in that bikini. "Hey richy!" "Ja Y/n?" "Ready to go swimmin?" "Sure". Vithin seconds I took off my shirt and vas only in my swimming trunks and jumped in.

Splash!!

I swimmed up to zhe surface and I saw Y/n move her way closer to me. Zhen,she pulled me down underwater and I could she her face leaning in towards my face. I leaned forward as vell. Soon our lips connected and I licked her bottom lip asking for permission,to which she granted. Our toungues danced in harmony. But ve had to swim up to the surface for oxygen. She smirked at me and started to take off my swimming trunks and I too,started to take off her bikini. Eventually we had nothing on. And I slowly started to enter her, the water acting as some sort of lubricant. She started to moan louder each time I thrusted into her. "Nnng~ Richtofen..go f-faster!!" To which I started to faster and overall deeper. Each thrust I started to get closer to wanting to cum. My panting started to get heavier each second. "E-Eddie i'm close!!" After she said that I quickly pulled out and came in the water. She swam towards me and collasped on my chest tiredly. I helped her out and dried her off,carrying her to the living room and cuddled then fell asleep.

Hi there!! I hope you enjoyed this oneshot. Anyway Its 2 am and i need sleep. SuicidalGamer78 out!!!