Sick! Richtofen x Caring! Reader

(The song above doesn't really have anything to do with the story but I recommed you listen to it. It's a good song!)

Takes place in Der Eisendrache

Your POV

It was cold in this damn castle. The other 4 looked cold except for one.

Richtofen

He looked extremely cold and had dark bags under his eyes and he would always have a coughing fit away from the others. His skin looked really pale too. You asked him about it and he just said he was okay and it was nothing to worry about. That was a fat lie. You walked into the castle you were very tired. As you were about to lay down on one of the beds you heard someone coughing. You instantly knew it was Richtofen. In a rush you get up and go over to his bed. "Hey Richtofen you okay?" "Nein liebe I don't feel so good." "I'll be right back." You got up and looked for your bag. It was by your bed. You opened it and took out some medicine. You quickly walked over to Richtofen with some water the medicine was pills also. "Hey Richtofen?" "Ja?" "I got medicine for you." "Oh! Danke Y/N!" His voice sounded raspy. He took his medicine. He turned on his side and he was shivering pretty badly. "Are you okay?" "Nein I'm really cold." You got in bed with him and wrapped your arms around his waist and nuzzled your head in his neck. He stopped shivering after a few minutes and you both drifted off to sleep.

~timeskip~

Richtofens POV

I woke up to warmth behind me so I turned around and I saw Y/N her sleeping face looked so cute. I closed my eyes and leaned in to give her a kiss.

Your POV

I felt warm soft lips on mine it was Richtofen. I kissed back. He opened his eyes and quickly got up. "I'M SO SORRY Y/N I DIDN'T MEAN T-" I cut him off with a kiss. I pulled away "Its okay Richtofen. I liked it." "Vait a-aren't jou s-sick now?" "Ya I am probably. But that gives us a reason to cuddle!" "Ja Ich guess so." I layed back down with Richtofen, entangling our legs. "Are we a thing now?" "Ja liebe of course we are." We layed in peaceful silence embracing each other.

HEYYYYYYYYYY I'M NOT DEAD!!!  Anyway I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! SuicidalGamer78 out!!!