Spin The Bottle And Seven Minutes In Heaven

Your POV

  You were sitting down on your makeshift bed until you heard someone knocking on your door. "Hey Y/N you in there?" "Yea come in." Dempsey walks in your room asking,"Hey so this is gonna sound stupid but do you wanna play Spin The Bottle?" Your cheeks had a pink tint to them when he asked. "Uh yea s-sure." "Alright let's go meet up with the other guys." You got up from your bed and walked with him to the living room and in the middle were the other boys. "So you guys ready to play?" Dempsey said with a huge smirk on his face.  Being the only girl it was weird. The others just nodded while blushing a bit. "It's your turn Nik." Nikolai spun the bottle and it landed on Takeo. Who was already a blushing mess. They both got up walked to one of the makeshift rooms that wasn't used and had a closet. They walked into one of the rooms, Me,Dempsey, and Richtofen following them. "You guys get seven minutes, use it wisely." Nikolai and Takeo just nodded while blushing.

Seven minutes later

I opened the closet only to see Nikolai making out with Takeo. Both blushing furiously. "T-Times up guys!" They both quickly pulled away, walking out hand in hand. We sat down again in a circle. "Ok I was not expecting that but hey I won't judge, you guys make a good couple." "Yea I agree with Dempsey." Takeo muttered a quick 'thanks' before looking away. "It's your turn Y/N." I blushed before spinning the bottle. It landed on Richtofen. "Woo! Way to go German!!" "Shut up Dempshey." He muttered before getting up and walking with me to the closet. "You guys got 7 minutes to fuck." Tank said before shutting the closet and laughing his ass off. "So zhis is probably a bad time to say zhis but Ich liebe dich.." You knew a little bit of German but you knew what he said. "Ich liebe dich auch.." His head perked up and his face was flaming red. He didn't expect you to know German let alone speak it. He sat there staring at you while blushing hard. You couldn't wait any longer. You grabbed him by his collar and smashed your lips onto his. He kissed back, savoring this moment he waited too long for. You felt his tongue licking your bottom lip asking for entrance. You denied him entrance. He growled and squeezed your ass,making you gasp. He let himself explore his new territory, not leaving a place untouched. You pulled away from him, taking his shirt off and exposing his abs. You kissed his neck and sucked on it. Leaving a love bite. He groaned in pleasure. You kissed him again,shoving your tongue in his mouth. You explored every inch while tracing his abs. Just as he was about to take your shirt off the door bursted open. "Holy shit Doc!! didn't know you were that horny!!" You quickly pulled away. "Really Dempsey." "Ja really." "Hey! Like I said you guys had seven minutes to fuck!!" He yelled before bursting into laughter. "Vhatever Dempshey ve vill go somevhere else." Richtofen then took you to his room and locked the door. Before going up to you and continuing unfinished buisness.

Yeet! I'm gonna end it there!! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter writers block is a huge bitch. Anyway I'll try to update more now that I have more motivation. SuicidalGamer78 Out!!