𝘔𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳

A/n: okayyy so this one is steamy ofc duh look at the title ^^ haha sorry that was bad

A/n: okayyy so this one is steamy ofc duh look at the title ^^ haha sorry that was bad.. this is going to be a longggg chapter so grab some popcorn :)
__________________________________

Y/n's Backstory :
On October 3, 1989, you were one of the 43 infants born and one of the eight children adopted by Sir Reginald Hargreeves. You were given the advantage of super speed and participated with your seven siblings on extravagant missions throughout your childhood. Except your sister Vanya who wasn't gifted with any powers at all. But, you would still give her the respect she deserves since no one else in the household would.

Present day (Five never disappeared):
(A/n: imagine you both are older)

You and Five have been in a relationship with each other for about a month now. The closest you two have ever been next to each other under the roof of the Umbrella Academy was on those nights where he would plan to teleport into your room at night so you two would cuddle each other to sleep. Then, the next morning five would teleport back to his room like if he never left his bed. These were the only hours of the day you guys were able to be together in each other's arms since the number one rule of being a part of the Umbrella Academy is to not be in boyfriend/girlfriend relationships with other members.

Knowing Five, he's the kind of guy that would steal kisses or would try and hold your hand when no one was looking. You two loathed the feeling of not being with each other's company throughout the day. Although, that never stopped you guys from loving one another.

The farthest and most sparking firework like moments you two ever shared has got to be the make-out sessions. You two have never gone to the point where you guys would try and experiment since Five has agreed that whenever you feel comfortable and ready, he will wait for your consent. (A/n: consent is SEXY! Am I right?!). However, the make-out sessions are just as sweet and exciting to the both of you.

...

It was around midnight and you and the rest of the team have gotten back from a long and tiring mission. There was a bank robbery in town and the robber set the bank on fire to the point the burning building almost collapsed. Luckily you guys were able to stop him before he managed to leave with the money. Sadly, the building did end up in flames and caused you and the rest of your teammates to had a few mild burns and dark ashy stains on your guys skin and clothes.

"Alright! If you all would've had got the burglar sooner, it wouldn't have been passed your guys bedtime by now!", exclaimed Sir Reginald.
"Grace! Get them washed up and ready for bed! It's past their curfew!"

Grace comes walking into the main hall and escorts you including the rest of your sibling up the stairs leading into the west hall.
"Come on now everyone, tonight I need all of you to clean up and be ready in bed soon".