𝘛𝘢𝘨 𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨

TW: Fighting, violence, blood

A/n: You and Five are the same age :) you have the power of super speed! Five has a chip in his arm...
_________________________________
It was just a regular day in the Umbrella Academy household.  Everyone was doing their own thing, enjoying the fact that there hasn't been any crime in the city in a couple days.

It's been a couple of days since the last mission at the art museum.  So, you and the rest of your family have been enjoying yourselves and your days off.

You and Five were in your pj's hanging out in the kitchen making yourselves a cup of coffee to start your day.

You fixed Five a cup of coffee, and placed it on the table in-front of him.

Five then took a sip of the coffee you made for him and reacted with a sour face.

Five: "Jesus. Who do I gotta to kill to get a decent cup of coffee?", he said in a sarcastic tone.

Y/n: "What do you mean Five? Is it bad?", you said questionably.

Five: "You know I dislike cream and sugar y/n"

Y/n: "Ahh you got me! I was just trying to get you to like it", you said sarcastically raising your arms in defense and dropping them to your sides, "C'mon Five it's not that bad"

You took his cup of coffee so you can finish it yourself, and then poured Five a new cup of straight black coffee. This time without putting a sprinkle of sugar or cream whatsoever. Just black plain coffee for Five.

Y/n: "Can't believe you drink coffee just straight black... it's literally as dark as your soul", you say jokingly passing him his new cup.

Five: "Sometimes Y/n you need toughen up and grow some hair on your chest", he said sarcastically.

Y/n: "Nah I rather stick to my cream and sugar thank you very much", You reply back.

Five: "Of course you will, since that's precisely what you are made up of", he said sipping his coffee looking up at you. "You're too weak to drink black coffee", he said taking another sip of his dark coffee laughing into his cup.