𝘉𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘉𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝙥𝙩. 2

A/n: Grab some popcorn it's gonna be a long chapter :)_________________________________Continued:

_________________________________
Continued:

Five: "If it's okay with you, can I take you out for dinner y/n...?"

Is my best friends brother literally asking me out on a date...?!

Y/n: "Uh-

Five: "-merely to get to know one another", he said interrupting your response by clarifying his invitation.

Y/n: "Sure, why not?", you said being able to calm your senses giving him a slight nod with a smile.
~~~
Five's POV:
*Flashback to 2 months ago*
This week has got to be one of the toughest, burdensome, and the most agonizing training week our father has given us. 

Poor Klaus was sent to a cemetery by our father in order for Klaus to withstand his fear of talking to the dead.  Throughout the week of our training I was able to over hear father and Pogo talking about Klaus's improvement.  Dolorously, Klaus being in that cemetery did nothing to get our brother to be able to outbrave the deceased.

Father has been pushing Luther the most since he is his number one.  Weight training, strength training, and throwing massive inanimate objects like cars and boulders over his head to see if he can handle the heaviness.  But, we almost lost Luther a couple of times because he almost got crushed alive during the process.

Ben repetitively had to learn to tame his horrifying beast living inside of him.  He as well lost a lot of blood and fainted a couple of times due to blood loss. You couldn't even imagine how much blood covered parts of the academy.  To the point Grace had to leave "Caution bloody floor" signs. 

As well as Diego's training, it consisted of him having to get plenty of stitches.  Due to him cutting himself with his own knives and fainting at the sight of his own blood.

My training consisted of practicing my spatial jumping.  But I have no trouble with it unless I use my power habitually, and when I do, I lose my capability and strength to teleport.

I wish father acknowledged me more about my ability.  He's always focusing on Luther and pushing him to do better.  The thing is I can catch up easily and do what my father tells me to do like nothing. But he doesn't appreciate how good I'm doing.

Luckily I wasn't really having the toughest week like the rest of my siblings, but Allison was having it the hardest emotionally out of all of them.

Allison's power to manipulate people isn't as easy as it looks like.  If Allison screws up a rumor trying to convince someone to do something, the whole entire manipulation is messed up.  She has to focus and think before she says something in a clear voice or else her powers won't perform properly.

Everyone out of the Hargreeves siblings know that our fathers least favorite out of all of us is Allison when it comes to training.  If only our father was in our shoes he would know how hard it is to perform in-front of him.