||Alone Again||

I step outside and the breeze hits me. I shiver, and slip my coat on along with my fury gloves. It was october, and by now the leaves had begun to fall off the tree's. We had snow warning forecasts for weeks ahead and it was beginning to become hard to stay warm.

"Autumn"

I keep walking, looking ahead. I wanted it to seem like i didn't hear but i already gave it away. He was too close to me for me not to hear him. I stop walking and stand still.

"You running from me, guh?" He chuckles, nudging me.

I smile, walking beside him along the pavements.

"Of course not" I bite down on my lip, my mind not with me.

"Shit, could have fooled me" He raises an eyebrow."Nah, i'm just playing with ya kiddo. How you been?"

"I'm good" I look at him, staring at the side of his face as we walk."How are you?"

"Gucci" He winks.

"Just like your famous whooping belt" I comment under my breath.

He heard me.

He chuckles."Just like my belt, huh"

"How is your relationship with Jazmin?"

"Ehh" His face falls."Actually, we're not doing too good right now"

I smile, turning my face. I couldn't let him see that i was happy to hear his relationship was going down hill.

"How so?"

He sighs."We just got to a stage where...its nothing there"

I nod."Does she feel the same way?"

"Thats the thing" He rolls his eyes."She just doesn't want to do anything. Doesn't want to move on and doesn't want to end anything"

I giggle."Frustrated much?"

"Advice please?" he nudges me playfully.

"Sounds like she doesn't want you with her but doesn't want to see you with anybody else. She may feel deeply towards you, and its best to talk about it fully. No ignoring the subject. Somebody's gonna get hurt"

He shakes his head."You always know what to say"

I smile, stopping in front of my house.

I shrug."No, i wouldn't say that. I just care, Chres"

"Right" He smiles back."You care. But uh, listen. I gotta go. I'ma do the thing you told me to and see how that goes"

"Yes Chief" I salute him playfully, letting him walk off into the distance before i un lock the door and let myself in.

"Mama?" I call and make my way into our kitchen.

I see a note on the refrigerator. I roll my eyes, already knowing it explains yet another business trip. I guess i'm alone again.