||Love Triangle||

I stand at my locker on monday morning and Wait for any signs of Jacob. I still haven't apologised and i miss my Chico. I sigh and close my locker. I wait another 5 minutes before i have no choice but to go to class otherwise i will be late. I pick up my bag and walk away to class. I arrive late and everybody turns to stare, facing me. I smile nervously and take a seat, as i wait for the teacher to speak up.

"Sierra" Mrs Jean raises her glasses, staring at me."Why so late?"

"No excuse" I shrug."Detention?"

"You know the drill" She grins, ripping off a detention slip.

I role my eyes and get up, grabbing the detention slip out of her hand as i pass. I get out of class and i walk the hallways, ready to go home already. I'm surprised when i see Jacob and Chresanto in detention, glaring each other down.

"What the-"

The teacher gives me a glare and i quieten down.

"What the hell are you two doing in here?" I whisper.

"Ask him" Chres chuckles, leaning back into his chair.

"Jacob?" I switch my eyes over to him.

"Don't talk to me" He rolls his eyes and faces the other way.

I pout and sit down next to Chresanto. Taking a pen out of my bag, i start drawing on my hand.

"Stop that, guh" He pulls my hand away, causing the ink to spread all over the back of my hand.

"Look now!" I whine."Bitch"

"Hush" He smacks his lips and beings to text on his phone.

I take his phone from him and look through his messages. He sighs but he leaves me. He knows if we cause too much noise the teacher will suss us out and give us even longer time or even confiscate his phone. My jaw drops and i chuckle.

"Who is dis?" I smirk.

He looks over to find me looking at a nude picture of him. He goes to grab the phone out of my hand but he stops and grins. I stare in awe, not believe what i see. His actually Divk and his rock hard abs.

"Watch you get leaked" I giggle, switching over to the next photo.

He chuckles and shakes his head."You are something else, Sierra. Looking at pictures of a naked taken man"

I roll my eyes and exit his photo's, going on to the messages. I see a sext convo between him and his girlfriend. I roll my eyes, not wanting to see anymore.

"Take your shit" I toss it to him, changing my seats."Jakieee?"

"No" He mumbles and pushes me away.

I stroke his cheek, lying my head sideways onto the desk.

"Talk to meh, Sugar Sugar"

He chuckles and turns his face, staring at me. He traces my defined jaw with his finger before pulling his hand away.

"Whats up with my Chica?"

"Jakie wont talk to meh" I whine."Talk to meh"

He licks his lips."You're a player"

"What?" I squint my eyes.

"Ole player ass. But thats okay. I'ma turn ze other cheek"

I pout."The cheek orrrr bum cheek?"

"The other side of my dick cuhhh"

"I'd rather see your face, Jay" I smile.

"Whatever" He blushes and turns his face.

"I see you" I lay my head on his shoulder."You wanna play b-ball after school?"

"You gon let me do a threesome?"

"Jay" i hit him playfully."I told you. Its not called no threesome"

"Is to me" He shrugs."Ehhh, you so beautiful"

"You so booootiful"

"Meh? You so Buuuuuuuuutiful"

"You so buttery"

I giggle.

"I love you, Chica"

"I luh you too, bubbah!"

"But you love him" He rolls his eyes.

"He doesn't know that" I sigh.

"Yeah, well. He wont be there for you like i will. But go ahead girl. I ain't stopping ya"

He turns the other way and starts reading a book. I look the other way and Chresanto is on his phone, in deep thought. And thats when i realise I'm in a love triangle.