||Not Again||

I get up the next morning, running to the front door. I fell asleep on the couch and the living room is a mess. But i put that aside in my head and answer the door.

"Yes?" I squint my eyes.

"My Chica"

I let my eyes adjust to the light before i start screaming, jumping on him.

"Jakieee"

He chuckles, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Whats my favourite women been doing, huh?"

"Where you been?" I grab his face in my hands."I missssss you, Chico"

"I miss you too, Princess. I just came back. Annoying ass trip"

I give him a playful sloppy kiss on the lips before pulling away, checking him out.

"You got a tan" I laugh.

"I know right" He smacks his lips."Where's momma?"

I pause.

"Trip?" He asks."Typical. Well, least daddy Jacob is here"

"You ain't my daddy" I cross my arms over my chest.

"You got over fuck boy yet?" He puts me down, scanning whats in the refrigerator.

"No" I speak barely above a whisper.

"Ehhhhhhh" He whines."He's no good, Chica"

"But i love him" I pout.

"Mmmm" He pecks my lips."But i love you"

"But you're my best friend, Jay"

"Smh" He rolls his eyes."I can be much more"

"But you ain't" I roll my neck.

"Watch me butter you up" He chuckles."You want some Mc'Donalds?"

"Hmm...Will there be breakfast?"

"See" He mumbles under his breath."Yes. Its before 11"

"Take me" I say dramatically, holding my arms out.

He grins, taking me upstairs and placing me on the bed.

Jacob has been my friend for 8 years now. Ever since i was a 7 year old and of course, he was 8. He says he likes me, but i take it playfully. We flirt all the time but i hold back. I don't want to send wrong signals.

"Pick my clothes" I lay back, resting my hands behind my head.

"Ehh" He skims through."Pink and black yoga pants. A white baggy tee that belongs to me"

He gives me a stern look and i giggle.

"A los angeles beani- nope. I like seeing your hair. Hmm, and these" He smirks, lifting a pair of velvet red panties and a bra to match

"Pass"

He throws them to me and i catch them before shooing him out of the room. I dress up and then brush my hair out. It is straight, so i leave it that way and place a couple bobby pins in to hold odd sticking out hairs down. I then grab my bag and i jog down stairs. Stopping besides Jacob who is waiting for me.

"Mhmm" He walks around me."Looking good, Chica. Nice butt"

I laugh and he chuckles as we walk out together and i lock the door behind me. We get into his Mercedes Jeep and off we go.

•~•

15 minutes later we arrive at Mc Donald's and he parks but it takes a while since there are no spaces. We soon get out and make our way into the fast food restaurant just to find out Chresanto and his girlfriend is here.

"Ugh" I groan, taking a seat.

He looks behind me and figures out what i was groaning for.

"You're kidding me" He whines."Can we go somewhere else? I don't want to be in the same presence as this animal"

I giggle."Stop being so dramatic Jacob"

He rolls his eyes, flipping a strand of his curly hair out of his face.

"Fine" He mumbles.

"I really don't like her" I switch places, hiding away from Chresanto's sight.

I don't want him to see me, especially while he is with his girlfriend.

"Can we leave?" I ask.

He raises an eyebrow and smirks."Too late. Looks like lover boy is coming over here"

I close my eyes, wishing to be somewhere else. But when i open my eyes i'm in the exact same place, surrounded by the exact same

People.

"Hey Chres" I manage a smile, looking up at him.

Jacob mumbles a quick hello and i kick his leg under the table. Telling him to behave. He kicks me back in return, making me yelp out in pain.

"You aight?" Chres asks, chuckling.

"Oh, yeah" I giggled nervously."This is Jacob. Jacob, This is Chresanto"

"Yeah" Jacob looks down on him."So i've heard"

"Thats funny" Chres grins."I haven't heard a word about you"

"Yeah" Jacob chuckles."You don't need to. Sierra's heard enough of me as it is"

"Whats that supposed to mean?"

"Don't you worry about that" he gets up, making the chair screech against the hard tile floor."I'll go get the drinks"

I watch him as he walks off before Chresanto bursts out laughing. I slap him playfully and roll my eyes.

"I know your game, Chres" I sigh."Stop it"

He shrugs."Ole boy started the beef first. Not me. I'on even know him"

"Then why did you come over here?"

"To talk to my lady friend..."

I giggle."Your lady friend? Take your ass back over to your girlfriend Chres. She's looking a bit fed up to me"

He looks over at her and sighs."Well, Just thought i'd come over and say hello"

He gives me a kiss on the cheek before walking off. Glaring at Jacob as he passes him. Jacob comes back over, slamming the drinks onto the table. I jump in surprise and ask whats up. But before he can answer he storms out, leaving me there.

"Not again" I groan, grab the drinks, my bag and rush out.