Enlightenment

Last Chapter Summary: Kiyori Kurotsuchi, a half human half Vasto Lorde discovers her Vasto Lorde side and is forced to run away from home. Grimmjow Jaegerjacques is an Arrancar from Las Noches who was sent to kill her from an unnamed force from Hueco Mundo. Grimmjow grows a soft spot for Kiyori, but in order for him to live he had to kill and send Kiyori to Hueco Mundo, but not before she poisoned him with a kiss.

I do not own Bleach or any of their characters. All props go to Tite Kubo.

I do, however, own my characters, territories, ideas, and everything else that is not originally included in the Bleach story.

Enjoy.

"You're finally awake," said a man's voice, "I'll inform Tokijin-sama." He spoke softly as Kiyori's tired eyes feathered open. She groaned silently, the wound in her chest no longer there, but the dull pain still lingered.

Her eyes shifted down to her body, inspecting herself. She wasn't wearing her kimono and haori, but a white hakama, and a white halter-like top that showed most of her backside but would be covered by her long dark brown hair. Someone had changed her.

"I changed your clothes by the way," He said quietly, "Don't worry, I didn't look at you."

Kiyori got a good look at the guy after rolling onto her stomach. He was a male Vasto Lorde, with deathly white skin with muscular arms covered in black tribal tattoos, and a mask that matched his skin tone. She couldn't help but notice his eyes were hollowfied, and gold.

"Who are you?" She asked in a tired voice.

"My name is Jashatirou." He said, looking down.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Kiyori," She tilted her head, "Wait, why do you look so sad? Is something wrong?" She asked.

"No. I'm not sad." He said, looking up at her.

"You are sad; I can see it in your eyes." She replied.

Jashatirou ignored the statement and stood up. The man was at least eight feet tall. He turned to his right, expecting the door to open.

Kiyori spotted his massive horns, finally able to see them at their full length, "Whoa!" She exclaimed while rising. She stood on top of the bed, matching his height.

She grabbed a hold on his horns gently, causing Jashatirou to back away, pulling her slightly, embarrassingly (for Jashatirou), closer to him - unintentionally. Her right hand was placed on his chest for balance, where she felt his heart racing.

"Why do you have horns?" She asked, obviously stuck in awe. Kiyori's eyes connected with his and sensed his discomfort before she released his horn from her hand. She moved her hand to his right shoulder to keep her balance and Jashatirou offered her his white clawed hand.

"I am an Original Vasto Lorde – I was born with them, and also because I haven't removed my mask," He replied, looking down again, "When you do that, you exchange it for a Zanpakutou."

"You mean those katanas, right?" she asked, "I don't have one of those either."

"Perhaps you just haven't manifested it yet."

"Hopefully I do soon, I have no way to defend myself." Kiyori said, "What was your name again?"

"Jashatirou." He replied.

"I'll try my best to remember your name. I still feel a bit dizzy." She told him, rubbing her head. Jashatirou turned to her just in case she had fallen, and guided her to sit on the bed beneath her feet.