California Love | Four

November 29th, 1991
Inglewood, Cali
EastIngle High
8:25 am.

Tupac |
" Shit.." I said as the late bell ring as soon as I stepped foot in the school.
I walked into the front office to get my hours.

" Good morning IngleWood high! " the lady screamed into the intercom.
" How May I help you.." some lady popped up in my face, chewing on some gum.

" I'm Tupac- Tupac Shakur. I'm new and uh..I need my hours " I told her. She smiled and pushed her big ass bifocals up on her face.

" okayyyy, lemme see here.." she dragged clicking on the mice a hunnid times.
" I see you here.." she smiled, as the printer began printing out a piece of paper.

" Tupac Shakur, your first hour is English with Mr. Mackinaw, hall 100. Class 112..." she said handing me my hours.
I looked at it, who the fuck told they stupid ass to give me theatre? I ain't ask for that shit.

" Tell him your new and he'll be sure to let you in.." she told me before going back to smacking on her gum.
" yea thank you, " I said looking down at the paper and walking out the office.

" Oh my god! "
I bumped into somebody.
My paper and my books I held in my hand falling, and so did theirs.

" I'm sorry.- I " I looked up at the girl.
She looked familiar. That's when I remembered. She was the same girl I bumped into that broke my damn CD player.

" Yo ass again." I said eyeing her. She rolled her eyes wiping something off her shirt.
" if you walk with you head up maybe you could see where your going half the time" she said. Not so meanly this time.

" I'm sorry aight?" I said helping her grab her books off the floor. " it's aight. I was gonna be late anyways.." she said looking at her wrist.

" You ah junior? " I asked her.
She smiled looking at me.
" I'm a sophomore, " she said before making her way into the office. She sure as hell didn't look like it, or dress like it.

Babygirl had a banging body.

__________

" Mr. Mackinaw I think we gotta new student.." I walked into the classroom clutching my books.

The whole class turned in their seats staring at me.

" damn watch me like a tv why don't y'all.." I said. They all started laughing.

" he's funny .." some shorty said to her friend.

" class settle down.. Mr..uh? " The teachers started.

" Tupac " I said. " Tupac, how are you? Welcome to my English class. By the way we don't allow any profanity in here. Take your seat " he said.

I looked around and seen as seat close to the wall in the back. I walked over then and sat down.

" Aye wassup dawg.." some dude stuck out his hand to me.
" wasgud " I said back, sapping him up.

" Damien leave him alone, he doesn't wanna talk to you.." the girl in front of him said rolling her eyes.

" girl mind yo business and stay up here.." he mushed her head a lil bit. Playing I guess.

" fuck u Damien " she flicked him off.

" aye what lunch you got? " He asked.
I pulled out my hours.

" 12 o'clock .. why?" I asked him.

" shit you can sit wit us then..me, her ugly ass, and Sasha.." he pointed his crew out.
I shrugged, I really didn't give a fuck. I wasn't gone be buddy buddy with these nights no way.