Request board and rules

Hello! Welcome to my story you bunch of sinners! I know you all want to get to the good stuff but please read my rules and stuff before you get into it. 

🥭- Lemon
☁️- fluff
❤️- you top
🦋- kinky shit

1. PLEASE request what you would like on THIS CHAPTER. I can't get to everyone's and it would help me out a lot if you could keep it grouped together. Because of this if your request isn't posted on here it probably won't be done. 

2. Don't get mad if it takes a while to update. I'm human and have a life too. 

3. If you don't ship, just don't read it. It's quite simple, don't hate on others for shipping something you don't. 

4. Be specific about what you want. Don't comment something like "Do an Izuku x Todoroki" If you do that I get to pick everything about it, whether its a lemon or not, and what settings they are in.

5. I might tug a few heartstrings so please don't get mad. This isn't canon and you need to remember that. 

6. I know there will be some grammar errors so if you could kindly just point them out and I will fix them, but be nice about it, please.

7. Above all, as I have been saying this whole time, be nice to others, please! 

Okay, that's all! Have a great time here reading my stories.

First up! Todoroki x Fem!Reader Lemon!