🥭☁️🦋Deku x Izuku

A/N OKAY I KNOW THIS SOUNDS WEIRD BUT HEAR ME OUT! I saw this picture (Ill put it above) and I couldn't find any ships of this. So I'm making my own. I will put a warning before the lemon starts just so people can be aware. Also, this story is kinda based on the image.

OKAY SO WE WILL BE CALLING THE ONE FROM THE NORMAL DIMENSION IZUKU AND THE OTHER, MUCH MORE FLIRTY ONE DEKU

Deku's POV

It's strange, I was just in class as a normal school day went by. I must have dozed off because when I woke up, It was empty. The lights were off, the chairs were put off, it was as if I hadn't been there at all. When I headed out the halls were empty too, it was strange. As I walked down the street I bumped into Kachan and he scoffed and yelled at me to watch where I was going, that was different. Someone must have made him pretty mad because of how nice he normally is. I shrugged it off and headed home. I opened the door and yelled my usual "MOM, I'M HOME!!!" While I took off my shoes. I noticed there was another pair exactly like mine already there, mom must have bought me a new pair. I heard shuffling and I heard my mom's soft voice call back "Honey, I already knew that! Did you go out again?" I looked at her, just as confused. She just shook her head and walked away "Oh, never mind welcome home sweety!" I smiled and headed into my room.

except.

I was already there? I saw myself, indulged in homework at my desk. I knew that couldn't be right. I walked over as quietly as possible and poked him. He didn't even look up as he said "Mom, do you need something?" I didn't know what to say so I just sat down on my bed and kinda just watched him. He finally looks up. only to be frozen in shock. "Hey, hot stuff~," I said. He started to scream when I covered his mouth. "Look I don't know how this happened but I think I'm from another dimension." When he looked a bit more relaxed I took my hand from his mouth. "My name is Izuku Midoriya, but I think that's your name too so you can just call me Deku," I said. "O-oh, Hi... Deku... You can just call me Izuku." I then explained to him what happened and how I got here. He just kept muttering about how impossible it was that I was from another dimension and a whole bunch of other things I couldn't understand. I never do that.

Here is the difference between me and Izuku, I have a lot of confidence, I'm flirty, and I love myself way too much, I think its called an ego? Izuku has the confidence of a chipmunk on a road, has probably never spoken to a girl in his life, and sounds like he barely takes care of himself. Were almost polar opposites. Other than looking the same we have almost nothing in common. "So, how do you get back?" He asked and it snapped me out of my trance. "I'm not sure, I woke up here in class so maybe by sleeping?" He nodded his head and pointed and the bed I was sitting on. "Go ahead, I won't be sleeping for a bit so you can sleep there."

I shook my head "Where would you sleep?" He looked at me dumbly and just said "With you? We are the same person after all." I wiggled my eyebrows at him "Oh, were sleeping together already?~" He flushed bright pink and stumbled back "TH-THAT'S NOT WHAT I M-MEANT" Followed by our mom speaking "Izuku honey, are you okay? Who are you talking to?" She started to walk in when Izuku panicked and jumped in bed with me to hide me. Inko walked in and looked worried. I clutched onto Izuku as tight as possible to make us look like one person "Yeah mom, I'm fine. I was just talking to myself. I think I'm going to bed now though, night mom!" He said and flipped over. a centimeter away from my face. "Okay, goodnight sweety." She said and flipped off the lights, closing the door.

Izuku flushed again as I didn't let go. "She's gone now, you can let go now." He said quietly, I shook my head while grinning. "Nah, I think I like it here it's comfy" He sighed and rolled back over, I adjusted myself to where I was spooning him, it felt nice, and after a few minutes, I drifted off to sleep.