🥭Shinso x Reader

Authors note: y'all crack me up in the comments it's almost the sole reason I keep writing.

Y/N's POV:

My eyes fluttered open as I woke up, looking over as my sight landed on my boyfriend, Shinso. He was sleeping peacefully next to me. He usually isn't able to sleep or doesn't want to so it made me happy that he could finally get some rest. I slowly crept out of bed, heading to the dorm kitchen to make us some coffee. I was sitting on my phone waiting for the coffee to brew as I heard our door open. Out walks an unusually well-rested Shinso, as if on queue the coffee machine dinged, and I began to pour us both some coffee. He walked over from behind me, wrapping a hand around my waist and pulling me close as he used his other hand to take a sip of coffee. "Morning kitten" He purred in my ear as he set down his cup. I turned around, resting my arms on his shoulder. "You seem lively" I giggled. He smirked, "I can be if I want to." I rolled my eyes and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

We sat down together at the table drinking coffee and talking quietly before the door opened and a very sleepy Deku walked out of his room "good morning guys" he yawned as he passed us to get some coffee. "Morning Izu, fell asleep doing late-night school again?" I snickered a bit, Shinso laughing quietly next to me with a low chuckle. Izuku sat down across from us as Shinso put a hand on my thigh. I knew he was a bit of the jealous type. But I didn't see how Izuku could be a threat. (girl he fucked himself from another dimension Shinso is RIGHT to be sus)

Midoria took a sip of his coffee "so Y/n, what have you been up to recently, I heard your quirk had a malfunction is everything alright?" I smiled at him giving me such a sweet look. "Yeah it hurt a bit but I'm all healed up now-" my breath was cut short as I felt Shinso's hand move upwards, a warning. But I decided I would have some fun with it.

"And Izu, how's your training been going? I heard from Uraraka you've got yourself some muscles now." He blushed intensely and moved around, obviously embarrassed. "Oh yeah, I mean physical training is tough, you know?" I smiled as I felt my boyfriend's hand begin to press directly against my clit, his hand underneath my underwear. "Well you know how much the ladies love muscles, better be careful who you show you may just lose your innocence" I laughed, hiding a moan in it. Izuku looked strangely at me. "Are you okay? What's gotten into you?" He looked between me and Shinso in confusion. Shinso just shrugged, removing his hand and standing up. "She probably just needs some more sleep, I'll go tuck her in, you should go rest too, Midoria." He nodded and we all stood up to go to our respective rooms.

The second the door was closed I pushed Shinso against the wall "well that was fun, hm?" I smirked. "But I get payback" he shook his head "and what makes you think I'll allow you to?" He asked, seductively "because I-" and that was it, he activated his quirk on me. I froze and just stared at him, waiting for a command. He smiled "now then, get on your knees." He said in a low growl. I did as asked, getting on my knees as he pulled down his pants. "Suck" he commanded

I couldn't stop myself as I instantly went down on him, he quietly swearing under his breath as his hand went behind my head, guiding me down as I deep-throated him, he growled from underneath me, bucking up into my mouth as I felt him twitch. "fuck kitty you're doing so well, I'm gonna cum soon~" he purred as he became breathless, cumming almost instantly as he shoved his cock all the way into the back of my throat.

The sudden hit of the back of my throat hit me out of my trance. I pulled my mouth off of him instantly as I tried to swallow all his cum. After coughing for a moment I looked up at him heavily breathing against the wall. "On the bed, now," he said suddenly. He didn't even need his quirk to make me do it as I scrambled to the bed. "Clothes off," he said and I stripped, leaving myself in only my underwear.

He smiled at me seductively as he slowly walked towards me. Rubbing me through my underwear, "you're so wet for me already, guess we don't need these" he said as he slowly took off my underwear, I shivered as he knelt down, pressing his face against my core, and I felt his wet tongue begin to lick at my womanhood. I let out a loud breathy moan as I reached down to grab his hair, pushing myself down and grinding on his face. I could feel him smirk and plunge his tongue inside my hole, moving it around to my sweet spot as he ate me out. "Shinsou, please~" I whimpered as I felt myself get close to my climax. He instantly pulled away as I whimpered, inserting his dick and thrusting into me, knowing I was close. He felt my walls begin to tighten and making it harder to thrust as he slowed down, making his thrusts harder. I closed my eyes and tears pricked at them as I came harshly on his cock, Shinso let out a loud moan as he came inside me a moment after me. We both rode out our high, panting heavily before he pulled out, his juices oozing out of me as he laid down next to me. He snuggled up close to me as he closed his eyes, clearly tired. I put my hand in his hair and smiled, slowly falling asleep net to him.

A/n: WOO POGGERS! I know I'm a slow writer, sorry for such slow updates.

Word count: 1,022

Next up: Kaminari x reader LEMON