🥭☁️Uraraka X Bakugo

A/N: Alright, Kachaco lets go! I kinda super ship these two so don't judge me.

Word count: 1414

Bakugo's POV

It started simple, Uraraka came to me wanting to train. Ever since the sports festival, she has been on my ass trying to get me to train her. Eventually, I agreed. As we started to spar she started to rely on her quirk too much, trying to get in close to make me float. I would always block her or dodge, and of course, I won, but she wasn't upset. She just got up and walked over to me "Next time I will win!" I never understood her. Every time I would win she would just get up and smile. Eventually, I started to feel bad. Which brings us to the current day. Uraraka was lying on the floor, bruised and out of breath. I was also out of breath as I walked over to her. I stuck out my hand and she gladly accepted. As I helped her up I started mumbling "I'm fucking hungry, wanna get some ramen or something?" She stared at me her eyes lighting up "Is this a date?" She giggled. I turned red with rage "What do you think round face? I said I was fucking hungry. Plus, I feel bad for beating you up every week!" She didn't even look fazed and kept beaming at me. "Okay let's go then!" She said, being so cheery for being beaten up. "First you should go to recovery girl," I growled. I don't want people hating on me and thinking I was abusing her or some shit.

After Uraraka went to Recovery girl. We headed out. It was getting pretty late so we were in a hurry to go to the small ramen shop outside of campus before curfew. As we headed in we were quickly seated. Uraraka looked at me after choosing what she wanted. "Hey, Bakugo..." She started. "Why do you hate Deku so much?" I froze, thinking it over. "Well, he just is always so happy. He goes around talking about how amazing I am even though I know he thinks he is better. He also gets super flustered around girls which pissed me off." She looked at me, intrigued. "Then, why don't you don't hate me?" I started to get mad again "Hah? Who said I liked you, round face? I only spar with you cause I feel bad for you and it's good exercise" Suddenly she looked down. "O-oh, I see" I saw her start to tear up and my heart throbbed. "Look, I didn't mean that. I do like you, a lot. It's stupid, I know. But your drive to better yourself and the fact that you always get up with a smile just for some reason encourages me. Never thought I would confess to someone at an old ramen shop but who cares?" Uraraka stood up and walked around the table, suddenly hugging me, smothering her cheek against mine. "Oh, you big dork! I like you too!" She sat back down in her chair and we quickly ate our ramen before heading back to our dorm.

Before we walked in I grabbed her by the waist. She makes a little squeak noise and looked up at me. "Bakugo what?-" "You know, I kinda want a kiss. But I don't want to steal one so I thought I would give you a heads up before I took it." And with that I grabbed her face and pulled her in, kissing her deeply. Then she did something I didn't expect, the ground on me. Sticking her leg between mine and rubbing, making me moan slightly. Then I got hard. "Upstairs. My dorm. Now." She nodded and we headed up. Sneaking up was pretty easy because everyone was in bed. As I unlocked the door Uraraka pushed past me and ran over to the bed, sitting on the edge waiting for me. "Take off your damn shoes!" I yelled but being sure not to be too loud. She giggled and shook her head. I growled and she smiled "Whatcha going to do about it Katsuki?" Her calling me by my first name sent me over the edge. I took off my socks and shoes and ran over to her, pushing her down as our bodies pressed against each other. I started to grind against her, making her softly moan out. "Katsuki~" "Shhh." I covered her mouth for a moment "The walls here are thin and we don't want anyone else getting to hear whats only meant for me." She nodded her head.

I leaned in and kissed her again, licking her lips, asking for entrance. She denied so I quickly grabbed her breast, making her gasp out. My tongue roamed the foreign lands as hers tried to fight for dominance. Of course, loosing, but she fought hard. I pulled away for a second and looked at her. "Strip," I commanded her. She did as I asked and slowly took off every piece of clothes. I was torturing watching her strip, swaying her hips as she worked off everything. Eventually, she finished and stood before me, entirely naked. I got up and kissed her, pushing her back onto the bed as I started to kiss down her neck, gong down to her abdomen, and slowly I got on my knees. I looked up at her, worried she would want to stop. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked she looked down at me and smiled "Yes, Katsuki. I want you." That was all I needed to hear before I spread her legs and began to taste her, licking up and down before finally plunging my tongue into her hot core. She moaned loudly with every movement from the wet muscle inside my mouth. She tasted so sweet. "Katsuki~ I'm close, ah~" I instantly stopped. She started whining from loss of pleasure. "Tch. What's wrong, Ochako? Have a problem with you not being able to cum yet? I can help you with that. I started to quickly strip, taking off my shirt and then pulling my jeans and boxers off in one movement. I sighed as my erection sprang free, letting it feel some air. I walked over to her and lined my cock up to her entrance. I looked over at her and she nodded. As I started to push in she cried out "AH~ KATSU-" I covered her mouth "What did I fucking say? Don't be so loud." I flipped her over and handed her one of my pillows, I then began to enter her again. This time she didn't cry out, so once I got halfway, I pulled out to just my tip and then slammed back into her. I could feel her walls clench and pulsate around me as I kept up the rough and fast pace. Also hearing her try to not scream out my name into the pillow fueled me to keep up the good work. I kept pounding into her until I suddenly felt my knot begin to form. "Ochako I'm gonna cum soon" "Me too- AH~" I then felt her release and quickly pulled out and came on her back. We both moaned out as we came down from our highs. I crawled onto the bed next to her and moved the covers over both of us. I grabbed onto her waist as I began to fall asleep, "I love you" I said "I know, I do too" I heard, right before we both passed out.

Bonus!

After we had woken up Uraraka had floated us both. When we had finally gotten down and she left I started to get dressed again. As I was doing so I got a knock on my door, I still needed to put on my shirt but I figured it was Uraraka and she had forgotten something so I went to open the door. There before me stood Kirishima. I quickly put on my shirt "WHAT DO YOU WANT SHITTY HAIR?" I yelled at him, he just smirked: "Well, I heard some interesting noises coming from your room last night, I wanted to know if you needed headphones or something but from me seeing Uraraka leave a minute ago and you being shirtless I'm guessing last nights performance was live~." I turned to beat red and pulled him into my room, locking the door.

"What all did you hear?"

Next up: Ojiro x reader LEMON