Chapter the T E N T H

In Which a Fight About Oreos is Started.

Y/N POV

Thank God class is over, I was getting tired of sleeping. Also, TetsuX4 finally shows up. It's like Kirishima but again. The door is opened and there's a practical wall of nameless extras. Oof, I sound like Bakugoat. Mineta freaks out like always and Bakugo insults the writhing mass.

"I came to see what you kids are made of, true, but I didn't think you'd be this arrogant," oh, it's Shinso. "Are all the kids in the department of heroics this way? I'm a bit disillusioned. So that's it, huh? There are a lot of kids who wind up in the general education department or other departments because they failed the heroics one. Did you know that?" as a matter of a fact, I did. I should probably let him finish his spiel, though. "And based on the results of the Sports Festival people can even come under review to be transferred to heroics. And the reverse is also a possible outcome...scoping out the competition? If nothing else, a gen-ed kid like me is thinking 'hey, why don't I try pulling out the rug from under those heroics kids while they're on their high horses? Consider it a declaration of war." he finishes. I start clapping, moved by the sheer poetry coming out of his vocal cords.

"Good job, dude, I feel like it would have taken me like a month to memorize all that. Anyway, I gotta talk to you later, but for now, move out of the way." everyone gives me a weird look as Shinso nods and takes his leave. Just then, RedundantName McGee bursts forward.

"HEY!! YOU!! I'M FROM CLASS B!! I-" he yells as I cut him off by screaming just as loud.

"HEY!! YOU!! I'M FROM HERE I'M M/N NICE TO MEET YOU!!" I stick my arm out straight and wave using just my wrist like someone without an elbow. This takes him aback.

"Nice to meet you too..?" he replies.

"Indeed! Isn't friendship great? Just a quick question, are those your eyelashes?" This has bothered me since he was introduced. He nods slowly and I continue, "and can I touch them?"

I reach forward slowly, giving an inquisitive expression. He doesn't move, so I poke them gently. "Aw, cool, they're like metal. I love you. Goodbye." I slip through the crowd like a sentient pool noodle, leaving everyone to stare after me with BOUNDLESS LOVE in their eyes. I wonder if I can catch up with Shinso?

OWP POV

The chaotic force having left, the remaining students are left staring, disoriented in its wake.

"Is...is he... always like that?" Tetsutetsu questions. Bakugo only growls and shoves his way through the crowd.

Meanwhile, M/N is unable to locate Shinso, to his great disappointment.

"Ah, whatever, I'll just text him later. I want to help him a bit with actual physical training, maybe he'll put up more of a fight against Midoriya. I also want to stop talking out loud like the idiot I am." but alas, the point of view was not to be changed quite yet so his request went unanswered. The teen left the school, distracted by the fact the smell of spaghetti noodles was following him around when his phone vibrated.

Mystery Fucker

I demand to speak to your manager

Kentucky Fried Children

Oh shit Karen no please the kids

Karen

They're mine now John

Kentucky Fried Children