Chapter the Fifteenth

In which the fight scene gives me stress.

OWP POV

M/N decides to wait out Bakugo and Kirishima's fight, instead chilling in a generously provided waiting room. Laying face-down on the couch, he struggles to breathe properly. Of course, this has no effect because M/N is too annoying to die. Activating his super effective camouflage, aka lying very still, he becomes one with the seat cushions. So entertained with suffocation, he does not react when the door slams open and a body harshly throws itself onto the small of his back. The air deflates out of his lungs like someone punching their way out of a paper bag. So, you know, not at all. Since there was no air to begin with.

But the other person jumped up, surprised by the low quality of couch stuffing these days. He lets out a 'hah' of confusion and/or anger and begins to kick at the unmoving body of his barely conscious classmate. Forcefully aroused from his stupidity-induced coma, M/N raises himself from the seat like a student gets up to go to a stupid college class that will never help them in their future desired degree but also has to get up ridiculously early after going to bed at 2 a.m. since they were watching a Jackie Chan movie with like a train or something I don't know it's kind of a large blur. BUT! He was up.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Katsuki speed walks back to the room's doorway. M/N shoves his fists into his eye sockets in a failing attempt to stop the orbs from being blurry, only succeeding in making it much worse.

"Well, this is Waiting Room 1, right?" he says. Katsuki's frown grows some more, like always.

"That's my room idiot!" Katsuki screams, seemingly teleporting in front of M/N, somehow spraying spit into his face despite the obvious height difference.

M/N tries to rub his face off with his sleeves, but upon realizing they were only ¾ length, gave up.

"Yeah, well, now it's mine. Depart, foul demon. Leave my presence." M/N waves his hand in the direction of the door. Katsuki only gets annoyed, with the sound effect 'annoyed' somehow floating in the background with the classic white lightning.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, YOU JOKE!" he screams. M/n's face loses all expression as he throws a rectangular object at Bratsuki's forehead, causing him to fall backward. At that moment, M/N picks him up by the scruff of the uniform's shirt like an angry cat and tosses him gently out the door.

Katsuki hits the wall with a light thud and slides down into a pile. M/N waves and then slams the door closed. For plot purposes, he then begins to monologue.

"Gee, that was an asshole move. But hey, I don't care! It'll make him angry, then the fight will be more fun. Probably. There's probably going to be children watching, I better be careful to not get demonetized. Ha." M/N flails around in a spiral before falling backward two feet short of the couch. "Oh shit."

M/N glances at the clock on the wall that was most definitely not there before. The time has come. For the two teens to fight. Most likely to death.

The crowd continues its roaring like every other fight of today. One would think they would get tired, but apparently, humans are easily entertained by schoolchildren beating the shit out of one another. Questionable.

The two teens stand facing one another, near-crazed grins mirroring one another. At the 'go', the writer begins sweating profusely from the stress.

M/N plants his sword into the ground and digs his foot into the dust to propel himself toward the other, who had launched himself with the force of his explosions. M/N draws his arm back, preparing a punch. Bakugo whips his arm back, sparks beginning to crackle. The sprinting somehow lasts a good few seconds, as these things transpire thanks to the magic of overexplaining things.